shape
carat
color
clarity

PINK Stackable Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I love rings, and I love having a lot of different ring, and mixing and matching and switching them around all the time. I tried on a new combo yesterday and really like it and thought I''d share. I''m pairing my 2 ct. cushion cut pink sapphire (with pear sides, in a Tacori style setting) with my 2 ct. square cut diamond eternity band and a Tiffany pink sapphire stackable ring that hubby got me for Valentine''s day. I think it looks so cute (and springy!) together!

pinkstack1ma.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Another....

pinkstack2ma.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...

pinkstack3ma.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that pink sapphire in the Tacori setting...
30.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Very cheerful!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute combo ... where''d you find such a pretty square cut eternity band?? So sleek!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2007 6:35:54 PM
Author: decodelighted
Cute combo ... where''d you find such a pretty square cut eternity band?? So sleek!
I had seen that Tiffany carried such a ring, and then happened to see one listed on ebay from a large jeweler seller who happens to be here in my town. I think I got a real deal on it and it looks great with so many things and on its own.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them together and I love the pink!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Very springy!!! I am a pink lover!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results