shape
carat
color
clarity

pink spinel trigon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zeolite

Brilliant_Rock
Another new addition to my rock collection, a new pink spinel trigon, 1.03 cts (Tanzania). I've also got a new yellow grossular garnet that is so brilliant that I can't get a good exposure (picture) of it. It really puts most yellow diamonds to shame in terms of brilliance.

pkspin103.jpg

Nice color.

I''d love to see the grossular!

Love that color! Please show us the grossular too!

The color is beautiful!

Love the colour! Would also love to see pics of your yellow grossular
9.gif

Welcome back Zeolite. Neat stone and we welcome more pictures.

Beautiful color!!
30.gif

Love that color, it''s beautiful
30.gif

LOVE that pink - such a beautiful color
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 2/6/2009 7:40:42 AM
Author: Chrono
Welcome back Zeolite. Neat stone and we welcome more pictures.
Thank you, Chrono.

Date: 2/5/2009 7:12:40 PM
Author:zeolite
Another new addition to my rock collection, a new pink spinel trigon, 1.03 cts (Tanzania). I''ve also got a new yellow grossular garnet that is so brilliant that I can''t get a good exposure (picture) of it. It really puts most yellow diamonds to shame in terms of brilliance.

Oh, how beautiful!!! I LUV the color. It has a very elegant shape too. How are you going to set this hottie?

Very beautiful color!

Date: 2/6/2009 8:00:09 PM
Author: platinumrock

Date: 2/5/2009 7:12:40 PM
Author:zeolite
Another new addition to my rock collection, a new pink spinel trigon, 1.03 cts (Tanzania). I''ve also got a new yellow grossular garnet that is so brilliant that I can''t get a good exposure (picture) of it. It really puts most yellow diamonds to shame in terms of brilliance.

Oh, how beautiful!!! I LUV the color. It has a very elegant shape too. How are you going to set this hottie?
No plans. Just keep it loose, with my other spinels.

Very pretty. I love the color.

Usually I am not a big fan of pink, but I am a big fan of all spinel. Your spinel is really eye-catching! Well done!
36.gif
36.gif

Pretty! I''d love to see more shots of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics