shape
carat
color
clarity

pink sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nariko

Rough_Rock
I am new here from Tokyo. Please apology my english. This is my first post since ever.

I have searched the internet for pink sapphire long time. I like very much: http://wildfishgems.com/inc/sdetail/7161
but I am so unknowledged that i like your opinion.

Is this color good?

I asked wildfish and had a fast answer. Mrs Kei says it is a very strong color.

What do you say?

Nariko

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I think it has a very good color. But ultimately it is up to you what shade of pink you like. I like a lighter stone myself but I think I am in the minority.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colour is fantastic! But the cut...
14.gif
The stone has a window and the culet looks to be off centered. It is up to you if you can accept this.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I with with Chrono, I don''t like it either.

Please check out The Natural Sapphire Company.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 1:48:06 PM
Author: Linda W
I with with Chrono, I don''t like it either.

Please check out The Natural Sapphire Company.

Linda
Ditto.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto, I like the color but don''t like the cut.

Franziska

Rough_Rock
Hi Nariko,the stone is very nice. And you can trust, that the photo is not faked or so. Because I often buy from Wildfishgems and the stones are always or even nicer than on the photo.

Regards
Franziska

GemFanatic

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone First time poster so I hope this works. (Fingers crossed)

I found this post and wanted to pitch in.

My brothers wife was also looking for a Sapphire. She hardly speaks any English but wanted to buy from an American company to take advantage of the Dollar to Yen. She found The Natural Sapphire Company has a website that is translated in Japanese.

This might be helpful for you because it will allow you to do research in your native language. Research is important if you’re looking to spend a good amount of money on anything! http://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.jp

I personally never purchased from them but I read about them a lot in Pricescope and they have a good reputation here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results