shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lodirajab

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I''m a newbie from Australia and i have just been reading all your wonderful stories and seen your amazing rings/stones. My bf has just purchased a 3 carat emerald cut pink sapphire (loose) and i need all the pics and help that i can get for ideas for a setting. Can you guys please please please help! I''m very partial to the new micropave and pave style settings but i also want my stone to look like an e-ring. I will post when i work out how to do so.

Thanks a million.

Lodi
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds great!

The stone is rather large... but how about this:

4ctParti.JPG

lodirajab

Rough_Rock
thanks guys,

that ring is pretty but i''m leaning more towards pave on the band and no halo setting. Maybe a couple of white diamonds on each side... what do u think??

And thankyou for providing a site to look on..

I will post the pink sapphire asap...

L

lodirajab

Rough_Rock
Gee..

That pink stone ring is gorgeous...Yeah more pics like that...Thanks for that...keep em rolling in...
36.gif
36.gif

lodirajab

Rough_Rock
Oh my God,

Leon Mege has got gorgeous rings!!! I will check out karens site..on thank you so much camellia!!

L

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lodirajab

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

Its me again... i need to locate a beautiful ring that one of you guys use as your profile shot...its a green emerald with pave on crown and shank...Its so hot!! i need to know if there are more pics for it as i think thats what i will go for but i need front and above shots as well as more side shots.....

Can anybody help me!!!????
33.gif
33.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Not sure who you''re talking about, but check out the Show Me the Ring forum and the Eye Candy thread, there''s tons of erings in there, I know your stone is a sapphire but you can look through them to get ideas.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forget who''s profile shot that is but am sure it''s a design by Leon Mege. Here is the link to his website, www.artofplatinum.com , HTH. It is a beautlful setting and would look great with your pink sapphire. Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide on.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
your stone sounds very nice
3.gif
can''t wait to see what you do with it!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results