shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Sapphire Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
So on my long quest for the uber 10th anniversary I have walked another mile, and worn out another pair of shoes. I present to you the latest.

It's a 26" platinum necklace with bezel set pink sapphires, with a matching pair of earrings. I didn't get a chance to take any photos myself, so here are the ones from WhiteFlash - it looks more delicate (which is what I wanted) in person. It's diamond by the yard 'style'.

The old ball and chain doesn't get it until later in the year, so no neck or ear pictures until then.

[Edit] A custom job from WhiteFLash, worked with Bob Hoskins.

pink-necklace.jpg

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
And the earrings.

pink-earrings.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh the necklace and earrings are both just lovely! I adore pink sapphires and I think that is a really really nice anniversary gift!!! By the way it wouldn't hurt to let the old ball and chain have her anniversary present early.
9.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
what an incredibly thoughtful idea!

did your wife have any input or is this all you??

I think it is a fabulous set!! can''t wait to see pics with them on her...but since she is an ball and chain already, than do you thiknk I could have this chain??
31.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Fab pieces! I just love them! Later in the year?????? What a meanie!!! You just can''t have that sitting around until "later in the year"!!!!!! What about an early gift???? Or, elaborating on Sophie''s idea, you could send them to me and I could wear them until your anni. You know...Just to get them warmed up!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm, Valentine''s Day is Wednesday and I think pink sapphires would be a perfect Valentine''s gift!!! We''ll help you think of something else for the anniversary. See, what good timing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 4:40:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ummm, Valentine''s Day is Wednesday and I think pink sapphires would be a perfect Valentine''s gift!!! We''ll help you think of something else for the anniversary. See, what good timing!
31.gif
Yup, we are always great at spending other people''s money. Love the necklace and the earrings. Just drop the ball and chain thing when you give them to her!!!
3.gif
11.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 7:38:43 PM
Author:rjdodd

So on my long quest for the uber 10th anniversary I have walked another mile, and worn out another pair of shoes. I present to you the latest.

It''s a 26'' platinum necklace with bezel set pink sapphires, with a matching pair of earrings. I didn''t get a chance to take any photos myself, so here are the ones from WhiteFlash - it looks more delicate (which is what I wanted) in person. It''s diamond by the yard ''style''.

The old ball and chain doesn''t get it until later in the year, so no neck or ear pictures until then.

[Edit] A custom job from WhiteFLash, worked with Bob Hoskins.

hehe might be kinda fun(ny) to get some pictures of them on YOU!! You could just hold the earring up - but definitely put the necklace ON ;-) (very pretty)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree they would make a stunning V day gift...
31.gif

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock

Bwaahahahahaha. Will. Not. I have a cunning plan and I’m sticking to it.

12.gif

You lot are utterly incorrigible.

11.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so, the ball and chain has to wait until later in the year to receive these balls and chain......what will that occasion be, might i ask?

movie zombie

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hey rj,

pink is so close to red you better cave and give that set to your lovely lady for valentine day.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love love love love love it!!!!!!!!!! And yes, Vday would be such a perfect time to give it....
11.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just LOVE the necklace. Did WF source all of the stones for you? I would really like a necklace like that someday.

Really a FAB gift. Sure you don''t want to give it early? I''d like to see some neck shots. I bet it looks even better on!

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
Stone Hunter: Yes WF sourced the stones for me. They really look very nice, very consistent color too.

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Love it, love it, love it! With that length do you double up or leave it long? Can't get enough of the pink sapphires. Actually, I suppose 26 inches isn't long enough to double, unless she has a really small neck. I agree that WF should offer in different colors and lengths. Again, what a great set.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2007 11:11:15 AM
Author: rjdodd
Stone Hunter: Yes WF sourced the stones for me. They really look very nice, very consistent color too.
THANKS cause I really really like the necklace
30.gif
I would just LOVE to do something like that. They should start offering this necklace in different stones types. I''m sure other people would like it too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful idea! They look great! I am sure your lucky wife will LOVE them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous!!!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning!
30.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love that necklace.....please post some neck and ear shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results