shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Sapphire Eternity Rings for stacking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marquiselover

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I''m searching for another RHR to wear and I love pink sapphires!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may have seen my other post regarding a pink sapphire I liked from the Natural Sapphire Company, that did not work out (see my post on the colored stone forum) SO.......... now i''m on to a new project. I found these pink sapphire eternity rings at Estate Diamond Jewelry.com. I also found another version at Borsheims.com, I was thinking of stacking 2 of them together. They both are made in Rose Gold, the Estate diamond version is .60 CTW, the Borsheims version is .70 CTW.

http://www.estatediamondjewelry.com/item.cfm?int_item_id=581&cat_id=11

http://shop.borsheims.com/Borsheims/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=FAM9088

Which ring do you like better, opinions please
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love pink sapphires too and I think stacking eternity bands is a great look. I don''t know if it is just because the picture is clearer, but I really prefer the look of the first one. You might also check out Facets/Signed Pieces. I believe they have some pink sapphire and diamond/pink sapphire eternity band rings.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first one too, but as Sundial mentioned also check out www.thefacetscollection.com as well. Lots to choose from there. Good luck. I love the look of pink sapphires too, and stacking them is such fun.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I checked out both websites. The estatediamondjewelry is channel set and the borsheim appears to be prong set. Do you know the width of these by chance? And the total ctw of each ring? IMO the prong set diamonds provide more "bling", but I love the milgrain edge on the channel set. If you''re planning to stack the ring, the channel set ring may be the better choice (prongs will rub against the adjacent ring). Does one company provide better cut stones? Just trying to give pros and cons to both - food for thought.

Personally, I like the prong set ring, but either one is lovely.

marquiselover

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ladies,

Sundial- I love the ones on Facets/Signed Pieces too!!

Kaleigh- I think it will look neat to stack a couple. I love love love pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock Candy-I do not know the measurements of the rings, but the prong-set is .70 CTW the channel set is .60 CTW. You brought up a good point which I did not considere regarding stacking prong set rings and the fact they may rub together (ouch)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results