shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink pear sapphire

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
I just received this today and I love it! I purchased from ceylonsapphiregems on Instagram after I saw positive reviews on here. It was sold as a padparadascha but I knew from prior discussion on here that has different meaning abroad than in the US.

Overall I'm very happy with the stone and now just need to figure out what to do with it!

DAECCC13-B2EE-456A-8CC2-47C04A5ACB57.jpeg DCE3373B-89EE-48B7-A978-8E42F131AAE2.jpeg FD556567-ACC0-4942-9093-8CD8F1E35B34.jpeg

Seller's listing: https://www.instagram.com/p/COPzxmzBbkrQvX3TMNlhaFrAy4CYMy_HVxUxKM0/?igshid=1ai7qb9ybzlyc

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, it's gorgeous! It's also a colour twin to my pink, which is certified & definitely pink & not pad!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, it's gorgeous! It's also a colour twin to my pink, which is certified & definitely pink & not pad!

Which lab produced the report on your diamond? I remember someone saying there was one lab that could test for BE treatment in the US.

And thanks! I love it!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which lab produced the report on your diamond? I remember someone saying there was one lab that could test for BE treatment in the US.

And thanks! I love it!!

I'm not in the US sorry, I'm in the UK, so I can't offer any help! But I'm sure others will chime in who have had their sapphires independently certified over there.

How are you thinking of setting it? Ring, pendant? Or bangle bracelet with bezel set e-w might be nice?

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not in the US sorry, I'm in the UK, so I can't offer any help! But I'm sure others will chime in who have had their sapphires independently certified over there.

How are you thinking of setting it? Ring, pendant? Or bangle bracelet with bezel set e-w might be nice?

I found it on a post - it's GIA in case anyone comes across this post and is wondering.

I love the idea of a bangle, but they just don't get much wear with my lifestyle (work with my hands and have a toddler and one on the way). I'm thinking a pendant because I do wear necklaces frequently. Trying to decide whether there is a shade of rose gold compatible with it, since most of my collection is white gold and platinum.

how did you end up setting yours?

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found it on a post - it's GIA in case anyone comes across this post and is wondering.

I love the idea of a bangle, but they just don't get much wear with my lifestyle (work with my hands and have a toddler and one on the way). I'm thinking a pendant because I do wear necklaces frequently. Trying to decide whether there is a shade of rose gold compatible with it, since most of my collection is white gold and platinum.

how did you end up setting yours?

It's a really lovely size for a pendant. Would a rosie pink gold work?

Mine is set in a simple platinum solitaire. My husband bought it & had it set to mark the birth of our first daughter - it was a complete surprise to me. It has her name & DOB engraved inside, so I'm very reluctant to have it reset into something a bit more fancy, but I do feel like it should have shoulders or something.

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
It's a really lovely size for a pendant. Would a rosie pink gold work?

Mine is set in a simple platinum solitaire. My husband bought it & had it set to mark the birth of our first daughter - it was a complete surprise to me. It has her name & DOB engraved inside, so I'm very reluctant to have it reset into something a bit more fancy, but I do feel like it should have shoulders or something.

IMG_20190305_150707.jpg

Oooh! I love it!!! When my daughter was born I had a French cut ruby band made (her birthstone) and it's very special to me.

Yes, I was thinking a rose shade of gold would work. I just don't have a very good eye for these things, but I'll probably post for some input when I have ideas

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this beauty! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results