shape
carat
color
clarity

pink halo with or without rose gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TJgreen

Rough_Rock
does anyone know how a pink halo would look like with and without the rose gold?
and can any Houstonian suggest or commend if robbins brothers is a good place to get your ring custome made?
i also wanted to ask to see if anyone has the ring of attached photo.
sorry i got lots questions!! but im in need of suggestions on making my ring. thanks a bunch!!

235_2_lrg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t get anything custom made by robbins bros...bad customer service, poor prices, and low quality...

The setting picture is gorgeous by the way. Why not check out maytal hoffman, leon mege, or someone for something like this? I''m not sure how pink stones would look without the rose gold. If the stones are only light pink, it may not have the desired effect. However, if the stones are darker it could work. Another option would be getting just the border where the pink stones are in rose gold and the rest of the shank and head in white gold.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen a pic of it but if you do it please post them because I''m not a super fan of rose gold and pink melee together - they kinda clash to my eyes.... I have always wanted to see pink melee in white gold or plat. I know it would be faint for some pink melee but if you get the darker stuff that''s been treated I don''t see how it wouldn''t show up even if it was subtle. I do like rose gold but I like it either by itself or with white diamonds - they really pop!

TJgreen

Rough_Rock
so can anyone suggest a good place with reasonable price to get your ring custom made?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results