shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Diamond?

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
20200804_131715_original.jpg 20200804_131700_original.jpg 20200804_131641_original.jpg

These are the other photos the seller sent me. I think they are better than the listing photos.

I like that the pink center isnt the main focus, but that the ring reads a whole.

Too bad I couldn't make a direct purchase from Astteria as they deserve the actual credit.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely! Hope it’s the perfect ring for you!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
It’s lovely! Hope it’s the perfect ring for you!

Thanks!!
Me too :) I'll post photos when it arrives. I'm in Toronto, Canada so might take a while to get here.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Congrats!

Edit. Do you mind sharing sharing the approx price? I have looked at their listings a lot and like this style

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!
How the heck is the NSEW rose cuts held in place?

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Congrats!

Edit. Do you mind sharing sharing the approx price? I have looked at their listings a lot and like this style

@lovedogs Thanks!
You mean 1stdibs price (negotiated to approx $2900-3000 usd - my page shows CND) or the price from Astteria? To make it would be approx $2700 to $3000+ depending on the stone.

From Ehud's email: Not sure if its private info... but if you are on a similar hunt:
"we have a 0.24ct Fancy brownish pink SI2 - 2700$
We also have 0.24 carat Radiant Fancy Light Pink I1 - 2500$"
He said the one I bought was approx $3k.
I have photos if u wanna see them.

For the ebay listings he said he could go a few percentages lower. Did not negotiate as i fell for this one.

so I think I paid new retail for a 1 to 2 yr old ring Lol. But it's ok. I love the style. As long as i havent paid way more lol.

He hasn't responded in 2 days. He was very nice though. But since I didnt want to loose my offer and didnt want to wait i bought this one. I guess i could have sized up and coloured down and save a little bit :p

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!
How the heck is the NSEW rose cuts held in place?

haha the side ones right? maybe a hidden mount? I see only 1 prong too. lol I'll tell when I get my hands on it.

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Congrats!

lol we can be ring twins. I totally don't mind. And if you end up ordering from him let him know we chatted. I feel bad I didnt pay/buy it from him, but if this starts something for him to get paid for it i would be so happy. Cos I keep getting drawn by their designs. Obvi. and want their business to get the credit haha

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
@lovedogs Thanks!
You mean 1stdibs price (negotiated to approx $2900-3000 usd - my page shows CND) or the price from Astteria? To make it would be approx $2700 to $3000+ depending on the stone.

From Ehud's email: Not sure if its private info... but if you are on a similar hunt:
"we have a 0.24ct Fancy brownish pink SI2 - 2700$
We also have 0.24 carat Radiant Fancy Light Pink I1 - 2500$"
He said the one I bought was approx $3k.
I have photos if u wanna see them.

For the ebay listings he said he could go a few percentages lower. Did not negotiate as i fell for this one.

so I think I paid new retail for a 1 to 2 yr old ring Lol. But it's ok. I love the style. As long as i havent paid way more lol.

He hasn't responded in 2 days. He was very nice though. But since I didnt want to loose my offer and didnt want to wait i bought this one. I guess i could have sized up and coloured down and save a little bit :p

Umm.. I am not 100% sure if that price was just for the stone... his pricing. but it sounded like it????!??? hmmm I've gone back to re-read the email and still dont know. I asked him how much it would cost to make the ring again.

He said depends on the stone, "but he could tell me the previous on was about $3k".

so should be stone and ring. I think it's a good price. am I reading that answer correctly?

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s beautiful! And the price is decent for something with pinks in it too... I have a little pink cushion I’ve been wanting to set and this is totally the kind of design I would go for! Please post more pics when it arrives :)

Edited to add that I just ran a search for Astteria and realised that some pictures I had saved for inspiration was from them!! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction

Last edited:

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
I hope it wont disappoint in person!
Right?! price for design is pretty good & the design is so different!

H

Horsegirl76

We need hand shots when you receive it!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
She is here!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled. I have shaky hands so the photos arent the best... but she is even prettier in person!♥️
20200818_192116.jpg
20200818_183620.jpg
20200818_183718.jpg 20200818_191938.jpg

Attachments

• 20200818_183547.jpg
    20200818_183547.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 15

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
I think the sellers photos are better than mine lol. But it's really pretty!!
I'll try to take more tomorrow if anyone wants to see them.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Dainty and pretty. :mrgreen2:

H

Horsegirl76

Really pretty! Looks perfect on your hand.

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
@LilAlex Yes! A cotton candy snowflake! Thanks.. haha DH would not be happy with another purchase anytime soon :D

@voce thank you! Its on the daintier side for sure- but a great size I can wear daily. I don't have much large stones! :)

@Horsegirl76 awww thank you! The size worked out well- I was a little worried it would have been a tad small- the whole cluster (as the pink center I knew was gonna be tiny)!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
That’s beautiful! And the price is decent for something with pinks in it too... I have a little pink cushion I’ve been wanting to set and this is totally the kind of design I would go for! Please post more pics when it arrives :)

Edited to add that I just ran a search for Astteria and realised that some pictures I had saved for inspiration was from them!! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction

After receiving this - I'd say Astteria's quality is really good. There is a lot of intricate small stones set in a rose gold to make the pink melees more pink. and the clear rose cuts are set in white, as well, you can't tell in the photos well, but the NESW stones are set lower, and then the curved (upside down cresent) of melees are slightly higher, then the other 4 rosecuts, then finally the halo of pinks, and highest is the center pink. :) So lots of fine details. They did a superb job! Too bad I didnt give the sale directly to Astteria.

If you end up purchasing from Astteria, tell Ehud that you saw the ring also from my post. I was honest with him, that I was going to get it from 1stdibs, and that other PSers had commented on this ring. So I can feel better haha.

But you got great taste! I loved so many rings from them too. Hope the next excuse for a ring will be purchased from them!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That's so pretty. The pinks really show up for a nice overall feminine balance.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring and it looks fabulous on your hand!! Great find!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s looks so much prettier in your pics! I love it. Gorgeous. Enjoy!!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
@moneymeister Yes! I can't agree more. The balance and design of the ring is great! Small pink but the whole ring reads fem and sweet!

@kgizo awww thanks!

@emeraldhummingbird Thank you! :)

@motownmama haha thanks. my photos are from my shakey hands and phone camera. But the ring is prettier in person for sure. It was a really pleasant surprise when I opened the parcel!

Madamx747

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Ring! I love the pink and rose cuts!!
I just purchased a gorgeous Green and Pink Diamond ring from Astteria. It was my first purchase from them and won’t be my last. The quality is excellent and the customer service was great. I received a GIA report with my purchase and of course an appraisal on their letterhead. I just noticed they are having a clearance auction online this month too!! So if anyone’s in the mood to browse colored diamonds......
CB25A578-5AF8-4D56-84BD-224DFC765112.jpeg

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Ring! I love the pink and rose cuts!!
I just purchased a gorgeous Green and Pink Diamond ring from Astteria. It was my first purchase from them and won’t be my last. The quality is excellent and the customer service was great. I received a GIA report with my purchase and of course an appraisal on their letterhead. I just noticed they are having a clearance auction online this month too!! So if anyone’s in the mood to browse colored diamonds......
CB25A578-5AF8-4D56-84BD-224DFC765112.jpeg

WOWWWWWW @Madamx747 ! Yours is STUNNING! Beautiful ring! I second the quality! When i have more funds I'll be purchasing from them again too! So much finger coverage and the Green is wonderful! Congrats on your new piece!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results