shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond ring

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Center diamond is 0.38ct fancy light pink, even color, no fluorescence, round cornered square modified brilliant, SI2 (eye clean). 0.34ct in matching fancy light pink melee. Rose gold halo and white gold shank.

The center diamond was purchased from Alex at PFG and I would purchase from him again. It was a smooth transaction, he was prompt in answering my questions and very knowledgeable.

DK made the ring and I am really, really pleased with how it turned out. The inspiration picture I gave him was for a large pear so he had to make many adjustments to make it look perfect. This was an emotional purchase for me and David was wonderful in his communications which was much appreciated as the riots and Covid caused some delays that were outside of his control.

DK’s video can be found on his IG and a video I took is on PFG’s IG.

A8FEF90F-5EE4-41B7-BB77-C99922C4BCAE.jpeg 7233AEA8-E339-439A-ADB8-5C8A3BEA143F.jpeg 41B6524C-9792-4E28-9A30-E337BD377656.jpeg

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! :))

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Love that you chose rose gold for the halo but white gold for the band. Looks lovely on your hand.

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
This is so beautiful! I keep zooming in to look at the detail.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love this! Great choice to use rose gold in the halo. The pink diamond center and melee are so soft and romantic! Enjoy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinkalicious ❤️❤️❤️
And that profile...swoon.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love this!!! Its soo pink! Did DK source your pink melee or Parks? Beautiful setting and style and congratulations on a pink diamond!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow it’s so perfect!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!!! Its soo pink! Did DK source your pink melee or Parks? Beautiful setting and style and congratulations on a pink diamond!
DK sourced the melee and he did a great job matching the color. Original plan was to have Parks set the stone, but after searching the web I found the inspiration pic on DK’s FB so went with him. I wasn’t sure about the size of the melee so DK sent me pics of 1.3mm and 1.55mm and we both thought the 1.55mm looked best.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring! I saw it on IG the other day and pretty much immediately bookmarked it as an inspiration photo for my next ring project.

Starfacet Jewelry

Rough_Rock
Trade
Stunning! It looks amazing with your e-ring too!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
I love this so much! I saw the video too and glad to see it here. Glad the process went so well! The design of the ring is so fluid if that makes sense? And the pinks wow! I have been following PFG on Instagram as I hope to purchase a yellow (or almost yellow) diamond for my mom's birthday, did you have to wait for him to post it and message quickly, or could you reach out and let him know what you were looking for?

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! Enjoy

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much! I saw the video too and glad to see it here. Glad the process went so well! The design of the ring is so fluid if that makes sense? And the pinks wow! I have been following PFG on Instagram as I hope to purchase a yellow (or almost yellow) diamond for my mom's birthday, did you have to wait for him to post it and message quickly, or could you reach out and let him know what you were looking for?

Thank you. I inquired about a purple pink diamond noted as “hold” on IG and he messaged back with this and another pink diamond he had available. It’s worth a shot to reach out to him as he listed some nice yellow and almost yellows on his IG. Fingers crossed for you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting. Congrats!!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I inquired about a purple pink diamond noted as “hold” on IG and he messaged back with this and another pink diamond he had available. It’s worth a shot to reach out to him as he listed some nice yellow and almost yellows on his IG. Fingers crossed for you!

That's great to hear! Yes there have been some beauties recently but the ones I liked and within budget were gone in the first few minutes so good to know you could reach out!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kgizo this is beautiful! I love the two-tone and the gallery. Btw, do you have a thread on the OEC in your avatar? I would love to see more photos!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I am surprised at the fancy light pink. I have 2 GIA graded like that and they are nowhere that sarurated. Score for you!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kgizo this is beautiful! I love the two-tone and the gallery. Btw, do you have a thread on the OEC in your avatar? I would love to see more photos!
Thank you! I don’t have a thread on the OEC, but did post the deets in the SMTB 3ct+ thread: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...e-your-rings-w-3ct-centers.27384/post-4353080

So beautiful! I am surprised at the fancy light pink. I have 2 GIA graded like that and they are nowhere that sarurated. Score for you!
Thanks! I did luck out as it is more saturated than I expected for a fancy light. When DK set it he said he had to go back and open up the RG cup because the diamond started to go too dark. I’m really happy with what he did for this ring. Would love to see your pinks! How fun to have two!!

9A3FC04A-27B2-4CFF-BF96-C0A2DCC09D68.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DKJPV19 BRCLT(2019-06-18)-  ---3.jpg The center and the pink pear are both fancy lights. DK made me this Mother's day 2019 representing my 5 kiddos. (Not trying to hijack your thread!)

Love it!! It’s beautiful, rare, and sentimental - truly a special piece. It must bring you great joy when you wear it. Thanks for posting it here.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
DKJPV19 BRCLT(2019-06-18)-  ---3.jpg The center and the pink pear are both fancy lights. DK made me this Mother's day 2019 representing my 5 kiddos. (Not trying to hijack your thread!)

Does your bracelet have it's own dedicated thread? It's so stunning, and I would love to know more about the details!! :kiss2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's just beautiful! :kiss2:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @sugarcloud ,yes here it is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results