shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond ring

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Center diamond is 0.38ct fancy light pink, even color, no fluorescence, round cornered square modified brilliant, SI2 (eye clean). 0.34ct in matching fancy light pink melee. Rose gold halo and white gold shank.

The center diamond was purchased from Alex at PFG and I would purchase from him again. It was a smooth transaction, he was prompt in answering my questions and very knowledgeable.

DK made the ring and I am really, really pleased with how it turned out. The inspiration picture I gave him was for a large pear so he had to make many adjustments to make it look perfect. This was an emotional purchase for me and David was wonderful in his communications which was much appreciated as the riots and Covid caused some delays that were outside of his control.

DK’s video can be found on his IG and a video I took is on PFG’s IG.

A8FEF90F-5EE4-41B7-BB77-C99922C4BCAE.jpeg 7233AEA8-E339-439A-ADB8-5C8A3BEA143F.jpeg 41B6524C-9792-4E28-9A30-E337BD377656.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinkalicious ❤❤❤
And that profile...swoon.

bling_dream19

Brilliant_Rock
I love this!!! Its soo pink! Did DK source your pink melee or Parks? Beautiful setting and style and congratulations on a pink diamond!

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this!!! Its soo pink! Did DK source your pink melee or Parks? Beautiful setting and style and congratulations on a pink diamond!
DK sourced the melee and he did a great job matching the color. Original plan was to have Parks set the stone, but after searching the web I found the inspiration pic on DK’s FB so went with him. I wasn’t sure about the size of the melee so DK sent me pics of 1.3mm and 1.55mm and we both thought the 1.55mm looked best.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring! I saw it on IG the other day and pretty much immediately bookmarked it as an inspiration photo for my next ring project.

hrose

Shiny_Rock
I love this so much! I saw the video too and glad to see it here. Glad the process went so well! The design of the ring is so fluid if that makes sense? And the pinks wow! I have been following PFG on Instagram as I hope to purchase a yellow (or almost yellow) diamond for my mom's birthday, did you have to wait for him to post it and message quickly, or could you reach out and let him know what you were looking for?

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this so much! I saw the video too and glad to see it here. Glad the process went so well! The design of the ring is so fluid if that makes sense? And the pinks wow! I have been following PFG on Instagram as I hope to purchase a yellow (or almost yellow) diamond for my mom's birthday, did you have to wait for him to post it and message quickly, or could you reach out and let him know what you were looking for?
Thank you. I inquired about a purple pink diamond noted as “hold” on IG and he messaged back with this and another pink diamond he had available. It’s worth a shot to reach out to him as he listed some nice yellow and almost yellows on his IG. Fingers crossed for you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting. Congrats!!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I inquired about a purple pink diamond noted as “hold” on IG and he messaged back with this and another pink diamond he had available. It’s worth a shot to reach out to him as he listed some nice yellow and almost yellows on his IG. Fingers crossed for you!
That's great to hear! Yes there have been some beauties recently but the ones I liked and within budget were gone in the first few minutes so good to know you could reach out!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.