shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond purchase and design

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I love your pear and the design.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t wait to see it on your hand! i like it!

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Wow that looks amazing! Looks just like the inspiration photo from above. Are you happy with it ?

Overall I like it

BUT concern is that the pink halo around looks very light, I thought it would be the same color as the main pink diamond.
The supplier has given me the option to change the small pink stones to a darker color but it would cost more and also he said the workshop says it’s a little risky as they have already set all the prongs.. so I’m not sure what to do

any suggestions?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great! Congratulations!

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the likes!

BUT concern is that the pink halo around looks very light, I thought it would be the same color as the main pink diamond. This would make it look bigger from far but at the moment it isn’t giving this effect.

The supplier has given me the option to change the small pink stones to a darker color but it would cost more and also he said the workshop says it’s a little risky as they have already set all the prongs.. so I’m not sure what to do

any suggestions? C5E86964-DA76-438D-A84E-BDC42A2B8619.jpeg

Thank you for the likes!

BUT concern is that the pink halo around looks very light, I thought it would be the same color as the main pink diamond. This would make it look bigger from far but at the moment it isn’t giving this effect.

any suggestions? C5E86964-DA76-438D-A84E-BDC42A2B8619.jpeg

I think it looks very pretty as it is, but my ideal preference too would be for the halo to be a bit darker pink. So perhaps ask them what the cost difference would be and what are the possible risks and remedies if the melee is replaced, and then take a call. Did the work order specify that you wanted the melee to match the centre stone? If yes, perhaps you can use that as a negotiating/bargaining point.

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
I think it looks very pretty as it is, but my ideal preference too would be for the halo to be a bit darker pink. So perhaps ask them what the cost difference would be and what are the possible risks and remedies if the melee is replaced, and then take a call. Did the work order specify that you wanted the melee to match the centre stone? If yes, perhaps you can use that as a negotiating/bargaining point.

Thanks for the feedback

I don’t have a specific work order, it’s an online purchase so mainly through Watsapp and some calls
But we discussed that the pink side stones would make the center stone look bigger , not sure how much of a bargaining point I have

The supplier said the center stone ended up being much darker than he expected when it was set and so this made the side stones fade out

I asked for a zoomed out ring on hand photo which I should receive tomorrow, that might give me more of an idea as well

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Hi

I hope someone can help...how much should I expect as a price increase for darker pink halo, they are 0.9mm in size ?
Thanks in advance

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Really very pretty ring. Sorry no help with the cost of darker pink diamonds. If you do decide to go with changing the halo diamonds to darker pink stones, I guess you want them to match your center stone colour as close as possible…what if they were darker for example? Would you be okay with that?
I would also be concerned about the risk in changing the halo. Hope whatever you decide it all works our for you :wavey:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
wow I have been stalking that Instagram seller for ages! I didn't buy from fancycolor_diamonds and wondered how is its customer experience and service like! Thanks for sharing. :mrgreen2:

Personally I would prefer a matching pink halo...I love halo....makes the center stone so much bigger!

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
wow I have been stalking that Instagram seller for ages! I didn't buy from fancycolor_diamonds and wondered how is its customer experience and service like! Thanks for sharing. :mrgreen2:

Personally I would prefer a matching pink halo...I love halo....makes the center stone so much bigger!

The experience and customer service has been great. He has been helpful with selecting the diamond and the design.
I haven’t received the ring yet so can’t comment in the actual ring till I get to actually hold it. Will keep you posted.

I don’t think I will change the current pink halo as I’m worried about the setting and also it will cost me more. It’s not exactly what I had in mind but overall I think I like it enough to accept it as is

I think the pink halo is very pretty. However, if the intention was to make the center stone appear larger, then it hasn't really achieved that, sorry to say.

I think if the cost of darker pink melee ends up being feasible for you and you really want the center stone to appear larger, then I'd go for it. I feel that diamonds and prongs can handle being reset once at least... so may as well try to get the look I wanted in the first place.

ETA: oops, just saw your most recent post. Glad you've decided to keep it as is for now!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
The experience and customer service has been great. He has been helpful with selecting the diamond and the design.
I haven’t received the ring yet so can’t comment in the actual ring till I get to actually hold it. Will keep you posted.

I don’t think I will change the current pink halo as I’m worried about the setting and also it will cost me more. It’s not exactly what I had in mind but overall I think I like it enough to accept it as is
Hopefully when you get your ring the halo will appear pinker than it does in the pic….also your skin tone may add to the halo’s pinker colour…..just my thoughts.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

Yes, I also agree that it is already as magnificent as it is right now. The design is very very alluring and stunning! The existing halo makes the center piece pink gradually change from pink to white.. Hence this gradient approach is also very nice!

Please... please post more upclose photos n videos once this has finally reached you. I really am excited to see more of this beauty. The photos provided by the seller doesn't really do justice.

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone
Would like to give you an update
I ended up changing the pink halo to a darker pink. The seller knowing my concern made the arrangements and was very accommodating. I have attached the picture from the seller.
I’m very excited to receive it in a a couple of days.

99A95588-0A59-48FC-852D-A4FB332572F5.jpeg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone
I ended up changing the pink halo to a darker pink. The seller knowing my concern made the arrangements and was very accommodating. I have attached the picture from the seller.

Wow that is so much better! I really like the darker pink :)

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone

My heart is racing in excitement for you. This would be a dream for me as pink is my favorite color I have a deep pinkishbrown pear 482670

Hi everyone

This is gorgeous!!! I think it looks much better with the darker pink. How stunning it looks!!!

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone
I have received my ring / pendant , it’s the design I wanted and I like the pink color … this is the first pink diamond I see in real life so I’m not sure how it measures up
Here are the pictures taken as soon as I received it so please forgive my photography skills or lack of it.. if you have any tips on how to take a good photo please share them

Would love to know your thoughts about the ring
thanks in advance

EFDC6D32-251E-4A45-930C-DCCD42E8EEA7.jpeg BAFF8133-D8C2-4902-A1E5-313B1E84C4F5.jpeg

Last edited:

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone
I have received my ring , it’s the design I wanted and I like the pink color … this is the first pink diamond I see in real life so I’m not sure how it measures up
Here are the pictures taken as soon as I received it so please forgive my photography skills or lack of it.. if you have any tips on how to take a good photo please share them

Would love to know your thoughts about the ring
thanks in advance

EFDC6D32-251E-4A45-930C-DCCD42E8EEA7.jpeg BAFF8133-D8C2-4902-A1E5-313B1E84C4F5.jpeg
It’s beautiful and looks great on you !! Enjoy your new ring :)

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
The darker pink halo looks much better!

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Is the pink considered a nice pink?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
More upclose photos please! Did they change to the deeper pink halo without charging more?

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh I like it so much on your finger! I really feel the pink halo couldn’t have come out better, and it’s all a wonderful effect! The marquise border gives a visually delicate and undulating edge. It’s great!!! (I second the request for more pictures and close ups).

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and is such a statement piece! I like the darker halo too so good on you for making that decision. Such a nice shade of pink. Can you take some pics in outdoor lighting?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful! Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results