nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Hi
This the my first post and first fancy diamond purchase
I found this pink diamond that I liked the color and seemed reasonably priced
0.5 carat, fancy light purplish pink, SI1
Dimensions - 7.14 x 3.87
What do you think of this diamond?

I am also trying to finalize the design, I would like to know if you think this design would look nice or will it distract from the pink diamond?

thanks in advance

56761C9B-3698-4F12-A691-1AB41B4E87F1.jpeg

11767FA2-F587-4580-BF5E-6ABA7936571A.jpeg
C0522A22-BD11-48D5-91E8-02B798CAB701.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond and design look lovely. Do you have a GIA report for the diamond? What color melee are you thinking? Many of us use a rose gold cup to enhance the pink color. Mine is also a fancy light and has a rose gold cup.
59CC8081-72EF-46B4-8056-01C71401C88A.jpeg

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Hi
Thanks did your reply.
Your ring is beautiful and it is a lovely color.
What size is your diamond? It looks a good size, I’m worried the diamond I found will look small.

Yes I have GIA report (attached)

The idea is the center stone (rose gold setting) with pink halo then a white halo and white marquise and half diamond band. 0528C8BB-DD61-428A-AB27-FDBF7517AAA4.jpeg

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
Thanks did your reply.
What size is your diamond? It looks a good size, I’m worried the diamond I found will look small.

The idea is the center stone (rose gold setting) with pink halo then a white halo and white marquise and half diamond band. 0528C8BB-DD61-428A-AB27-FDBF7517AAA4.jpeg

I wonder if you switched the pink halo with the white stone halo wether the pink centre stone would pop more
? Also, the pink outer halo contrasts with the white stone halo, just a thought.

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
I wonder if you switched the pink halo with the white stone halo wether the pink centre stone would pop more
? Also, the pink outer halo contrasts with the white stone halo, just a thought.

Hi
Thanks for your suggestion I will discuss it with the designer...
The designer suggested the pink halo around the pink diamond to make it look bigger from far...

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
The designer suggested the pink halo around the pink diamond to make it look bigger from far...

Worth exploring your options :wavey:

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
I have nothing constructive to add, but love the look of that diamond! :cool2:

Thanks.... it was actually above my planned budget but I also fell in love with the color :kiss2:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Hi

Yes the pink halo does help make the pink diamond look bigger. I’ve one set with a pink halo like that:

I think the design suggested by your designer will be fab. I’ve seen similar looking rings and they look beautiful.

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Yes the pink halo does help make the pink diamond look bigger. I’ve one set with a pink halo like that:

57483D26-9568-4810-AC07-7FECCF73AEFE.jpeg

I think the design suggested by your designer will be fab. I’ve seen similar looking rings and they look beautiful.

that is a beautiful ring :kiss2:

May I ask how many carats is the center stone / dimensions?
I’m worried that the pink diamond I have found looks too small

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
Also if possible, can I ask if i paid a fair price for the pink diamond ? I’m a little scared to ask, as I hope I didn’t overpay
I bought it for 8500 USD
Thanks in advance

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
that is a beautiful ring :kiss2:

May I ask how many carats is the center stone / dimensions?
I’m worried that the pink diamond I have found looks too small

Centre is about 0.23 ct with approx another 1 ct in the settings. Is really quite small.

Re: pink inner halo: both my hb and a friend thought the pink halo is part of the diamond at first glance so I think the pink inner halo will really help make the diamond look bigger =)2

mihirksh

Rough_Rock
I think too much halo around the main diamond might take away the look n the colour of the pink diamond you bought ... Spotlight should be on Pink and should be visible even from far ..

Bigger white stones on sides will make pink one look smaller ...
Focus should be on the pcs you paid more ...

Rest its your imagination what you thought before buying ...follow that if nothing works well then

Price is fine be positive for what you bought and you will enjoy the ring for the rest of your life ... :)

And dont forget out of 100 pcs sold only 2 or 1 are fancy colour diamonds so consider yourself lucky and enjoy ... cheers

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is very special, it is purplish pink. Very pretty. :kiss2:

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
I think too much halo around the main diamond might take away the look n the colour of the pink diamond you bought ... Spotlight should be on Pink and should be visible even from far ..

Bigger white stones on sides will make pink one look smaller ...
Focus should be on the pcs you paid more ...

Rest its your imagination what you thought before buying ...follow that if nothing works well then

Price is fine be positive for what you bought and you will enjoy the ring for the rest of your life ... :)

And dont forget out of 100 pcs sold only 2 or 1 are fancy colour diamonds so consider yourself lucky and enjoy ... cheers

Thank you for your reply and your suggestions =)2
Glad to hear the price is fine , was a little worried

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi
Thanks did your reply.

Thank you. Yours is actually bigger than mine (0.38ct, 4.21x4.11) so should have nice presence on your hand. The thin RG bezel and pink melee help it look larger than it is. The melee in mine are 1.5mm. I can’t tell from the drawing if yours has a RG bezel and if you have a preference you may want to clarify with the designer.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
wow that's a beautiful diamond! can't wait to see it set!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes thought easier for you to visualize as it’s quite similar.

More ideas here: https://instagram.com/mansajewels?igshid=18cvauziai9iv

Eg

wow beautiful designs. Anyone bought from this vendor before? Does the actual product same as in the pictures? man.... those pinks and those greens, just look too good to be true.

Shiny_Rock
Hi
Thanks did your reply.

I just noticed the strong blue flourescence on the cert - when you take it into the sunlight, does the stone change color at all? Could be really cool if it appeared more purple'ish in the sunlight, and back to that beautiful pink in all other lighting conditions :)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
lovely stone and i think the design looks great!

nouwwa

Rough_Rock
I just noticed the strong blue flourescence on the cert - when you take it into the sunlight, does the stone change color at all? Could be really cool if it appeared more purple'ish in the sunlight, and back to that beautiful pink in all other lighting conditions :)

Hi
I haven’t seen it outdoors, I will ask the supplier to send me a video if possible
Hope it will look nice

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Where did you get your pink from?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's gorgeous. Congratulations on your beautiful new ring.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that looks amazing! Looks just like the inspiration photo from above. Are you happy with it ?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it! Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results