shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink and White Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I just came across this setting while trying to find something for another Pricescoper! Given the ladies on Pricescope love of pink and thin diamond shanks...well I thought ya''ll might enjoy this bit of eye candy!
Pentunia Pink Diamond Ring
"On the side, shimmering, round cut fancy pink diamonds add a unique flair to this amazing piece. These diamonds are set in pink gold that accentuates the femininity of this design. The side pink diamonds have a total weight of .30 carats."
horizonwholesale_1873_165917610%5B2%5D.jpg
horizonwholesale_1873_165851919%5B1%5D.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
3.gif
emsmilep.gif
YUMMEEEE!!!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
RB ring alone

pretty in pink rb ring from sun jewelry.JPG

mrssparkles

Rough_Rock
I LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
pink diamonds but they are beyond the budget of my lifetime put altogether. I have seen pink Aryle diamonds in Sydney and a 0.4 ct was showcased to sell for A$240,000 (US$100k). So it makes me wonder - it being so hard to come by, these melees are colour treated then?

mrssparkles

Rough_Rock
OK - here''s my confession. I saw PINK and am excited about it. I was wow-ing this and wow-ing that I think I just might try to get something made for my birthday in May! (I can postpone my dangly earring pursuit for now)

But I am ignorant about PINK gemstones to get started. There is Pink Sapphire, Pink Spinel, Pink Quartz ... what other candy pink coloured gemstones are there? What are the qualities of these gemstones and what should I know to find the chosen one?

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Yummy!
emsmilep.gif
What a fun ring! It''s perfect for the pink-lovers!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love that ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/13/2005 5:06:37 AM
Author: mrssparkles
OK - here''s my confession. I saw PINK and am excited about it. I was wow-ing this and wow-ing that I think I just might try to get something made for my birthday in May! (I can postpone my dangly earring pursuit for now)

But I am ignorant about PINK gemstones to get started. There is Pink Sapphire, Pink Spinel, Pink Quartz ... what other candy pink coloured gemstones are there? What are the qualities of these gemstones and what should I know to find the chosen one?
Othr pinks... definitely tourmaline - some of the nicest pinks from very light to burning magenta, Morganite (pink cousin of aquamarine - both beryls), Kunzite (some of the nicest light pinks, huge clean gems are common but the color fades with exposure to light - so it is an evening gem and wearing it takes a bit of care, this is why prices are low too), and there is pink garnet - deeper and unusual.

Qialities? not sure what to start... Unless you give me a ''project'' and a new thread about pink on the colored forum
2.gif

Speaking of pink diamond pave:
4.gif

nfpr1.JPG

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wouldn''t that pink pave Ana just posted be perfect for a "special occasion" ring! So amazing
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
I WANT THAT RING ANA!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2005 4:13:20 AM
Author: Matatora
RB ring alone
The center stone looks scary...the lighting maybe makes it look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results