shape
carat
color
clarity

pin to bracelet

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
HI PScers ,

what is the approximate cost of diamond pin/brooch to bracelet/ bangle conversion ? Thanks in advance !

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Are you referring to labor cost. Because unless you know how much gold is involved plus labor we wouldn't be able to even guess

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I mean total cost . I loved the pin to bangle conversion shown here on PS . I am thinking of finding a pin myself from ebay ,but wondering if the final cost would be too much . I dont like bangles since I bang my arms a lot and they get distorted. but I am interested in bracelets .a simple 7 inch one in 14 kt WG , attached to the pin .

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask Grace at Jewels by Grace. She has done a lot of the conversions. She has a few on her website.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mayak .still I wanted a general idea before I approach her .

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I'd be curious as to the cost as well. However, I do think it would be hard to get an idea without more info, etc. :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jeweln|1449447995|3958369 said:
Thanks Mayak .still I wanted a general idea before I approach her .

I think it depends how on the size and how you want it made. I know I sent her an email when I found a pin in NYC. Sadly I think the guy wanted too much and I didn't buy it. But she asked me for the measurements and pictures of both sides. I didn't get a price because I didn't buy the pin, but I'm still looking for just the right pin. So far that one was my top favorite and I've not come close since then.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results