shape
carat
color
clarity

Pillow Cut Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bayou

Rough_Rock
I am obviously not an expert, yet I have learned more about diamonds in the last few months than I care to. Can someone please clarify the cushion cut for me? I understand that the diamond is a personal preference and have been introduced to the cushion while looking at round cut diamonds. It seems quite unique. The stones are by Glick and are obviously $$$. Is their something special about the term "pillow"? Is Glick that big a deal? I have seen several, but is there anything on the cert paper that I should look for? Thank you for any help!!!

toomanyquestions

Rough_Rock
"Pillow Cut Cushion" - makes me sleepy....
wink2.gif

Sorry - I am no help, but had to say it...

Bayou

Rough_Rock
Excuse my ignorance. A cushion cut was called "pillow". Will I ever learn!?
naughty.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never heard of Glick but I am not in the USA. Any shape of stone is just preference. The round brilliant does of course have most sparkle and light return. Dave Atlas or Oldminer (same person) who writes on this website has a section on his website stipulating the best proportions for fancy cuts and lots of viewers go by this.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results