shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Yellow diamond on yellow gold ering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone seen this or have any pics of a yellow diamond engagement ring in a yellow gold setting??

darling

Shiny_Rock
Heidi Klum has one. I know there is a picture in the Celebrities Rings section in Hangout.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, no pics but have definitely seen them. Some jewelers set fancy light yellow diamonds in yellow gold so that the colour appears a little more intense.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
so does anyone know anybody or have friends that have this type of ring? I feel like i want something really unique and that i''m tired of the white on white combination...

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
look at simon g''s website there is a picture of rebecca romijins ring
1.gif

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
yes, i know a friend who has this type of ring. she has a yellow gold band with a light lemon yellow diamond with diamond side stones. it looks OK, but i prefer white gold/platinum with yellow diamonds- i feel the white/platinum metal sets off the yellow stone better in my opinion.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks best when the orange of the stone and orange of the band match in tone if you know what i mean...i really dont like light yellow stones at all..and i also dont like the yellow stone/white band combination
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results