shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Oval Diamond Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

huisman98

Rough_Rock
I Picked up the ring yesterday! I think she will love it! I couldn't be happier with the final result!

Description of the ring:

Oval brilliant cut .70CT center stone set east /west in a four prong white gold setting. The sides contain 36 round brilliant cut diamonds of approximately .45CT TW. Total weight 1.15CT TW.

Description of the Center Diamond:

Cut: Oval Brilliant Cut
Carat Weight: .70CT
Color: F
Clarity: S11

Fluorescence: None
Finish: VG/VG
Measurement: 7.05 - 4.81 x 3.13mm
Table: 55.5%
Crown: 15.5%
Pavillion: 45.5%

I am thrilled with this engagement ring. I plan on giving it to my future fiance during a carriage ride I have arranged through Central park a few days before Christmas. I will post hand shots of the ring soon after.

Thank you to all for your help and support!

Here are a few pictures of the ring:

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

D4.jpg

D5.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW
30.gif
That has to be one of the most beautiful Oval rings I have ever seen (and I used to own an oval).

Your fiancee wil just love it.
36.gif

Be sure to post the proposal story and hand pics.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
John,
You did an AMAZING job on the ring!! It''s just beautiful, she''s going to flip over it. The carriage ride proposal idea sounds perfect!!! Congratulations
36.gif

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely exquisite. She will love it.
emthup.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! And very original!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohhhh i really like it!! many congrats and best wishes :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I was never an oval fan until now! The ring is so beautiful!!! She will definitely love it and the carriage ride proposal is so romantic!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I love the setting, it looks like the set I have on my original e-ring.
I also love that you set the oval differently. She will definitely love this ring!
36.gif
30.gif

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Hi, the ring is beautiful. I really love that setting, can I ask where you got that? looks very expensive!

Very nice choice!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s simply breath taking. I love it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outstanding....but then again I am biased given my weakness for beautiful oval diamonds rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emlove.gif

cheers--Sharon

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is really beautiful! It sounds like you got her exactly what she said she wanted. I''m sure she''ll be thrilled. Congratulations!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Very very very PRETTY!!!

sluke

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I like the way the oval is set East West. Very elegant!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that turned out perfectly! I love it!!!
36.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi huisman98,

That has to be one of the most beautiful ovals I have ever seen! I love the east to west way you had it set. The setting is gorgeous. Congrats on a very pretty ring that your soon to be fiancee will love!!!!
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazingly beautiful and unique ring! I love it!

theinquisitor

Rough_Rock
OK, that is just totally drop-dead gorgeous, and unique. She is going to pass out, so just be sure to hold onto her when you propose or she might fall out of the carriage!

book_of_love

Rough_Rock
I started drooling the first time I saw the ring and I''m still drooling! Gorgeous ring!
10.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love the east west setting. She will absolutely love it.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
absolutely yummy!!!! East-West orientation is more modern looking

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh! how did i miss this one! very cool! she is going to love it!
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!! Its so unique and all the details is beautiful!!! Good luck with the proposal and hope to see more pics soon!!!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
GOOD LORD that ring is down right jaw dropping. I had to scroll up in the thread three times just to look at it again as I am typing this.

JOB VERY WELL DONE... gorgeous gorgous gorge - g - ous.

huisman98

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words. I am very excited about presenting this ring to my fiancé. For those of you who asked, I purchased the diamond and the setting at Bentley Diamond Importers down at the Jersey shore. They had a huge selection of loose diamonds and more ovals than I could ever had hoped for. They were very accommodating and did not try to talk me into something I did not want.

I had tried a few places in the NYC diamond district, and I am sure that I could have found something lovely up there as well, but many of the dealers I dealt with had few ovals to show me or ones that were out of my price range. (I had a budget of 5K for the diamond and setting, which I could not exceed).

The people at Bentley were very helpful and I did not feel pressured at all. My experience there was so nice that I will be going back with my Fiancé to pick out wedding bands (assuming she says yes!) I will post hand pics after the proposal next Tuesday. Thanks again for checking out the pictures!!!!
1.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i absolutely love this ring
30.gif
love love love the east to west set oval and that setting to die for! way to go, you did awesome, she will love it
1.gif
can''t wait to hear proposal details and see hand pics!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
Wow! Love the east-west idea! It''s gorgeous! What a lucky lady!
36.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Sooo pretty and so original! Just lovely. I, too, am a real fan of ovals. I got talked out of one because of all of the Pricescope talk about the light return of a hearts and arrows round. Your oval really makes a case for beautiful ovals everywhere, though!

Hmmm, I think I need another diamond.

Daniela

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results