shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my White Flash e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PMR

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I hope this picture works! I know nothing about computers!
I have been new to PS since approximately January 2004. I just got my 2 ct ideal cut stone from White Flash. It is my 40th birtday present.

Brian Gavin and Lesley Harris have been wonderful and very patient with me. I told Brian what I was looking for and he did a wonderful job in finding the perfect diamond for me. While in Antwerp looking for diamonds, he found one and immediately thought of me! He called Lesley from Antwerp very excited and had her call me right away. I wanted an eye-clean 2 ct. ideal cut SI2 G color diamond. After he returned, I questionned him about the inclusions and he assured me the diamond was eye-clean, beautiful and exactly what I wanted. He told me to trust him. It arrived on Saturday and it is awesome! It scores a 1.3 on HCA and is a Cut 1B.

Specs:
AGS000
2.09 ct.
G color
SI2
Crown: 34.8
Pav. 40.8
Table 55%
Girdle thin to medium.

Thanks again Brian and Lesley for everything and to everyone else who has given me advice in the last few months, especially Diamondlil!!
9.gif

Pic. 3 (7).jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, classic solitaire! And I LOVE the pave band!
love.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Just look at those sparklies!!
4.gif
3.gif
lickout.gif
Where are the Firemen??!!
9.gif
2.gif

Gorgeous ring!!
love.gif
You got an absolutely fantastic pic!!
1.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely lovely ring! Your pictures are great! Post more if you can! One can never have too many pictures of beautiful things!
2.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
You are quite welcome, P. I'm glad you felt I was of help. It was a lot of fun for me, and I really think it's nice to have another set of eyes looking at the specs, etc. That's why I recommended you joining PS. The folks here are great and always eager to help. You have learned a lot in a short amount of time, but all that reading and researching really paid off. You have the diamond of your dreams!!!!! Of course, Mr. PMR won't want to hear my name again for a while -- heehee!
2.gif

The picture looks great -- what a rainbow of color! I can't wait to see it in person in a couple weeks.
appl.gif

DiamondLil

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Happy 40th! Very beautiful diamond, wear it in good health.
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's gorgeous! I'd love to see more pictures, especially some that show your whole hand. I love the pave band and I'd like to see it from further back. The sparkle factor of these two rings is blinding!

PMR

Rough_Rock
Hey all! Thanks for the wonderful words! I will try to get some more shots of the rings showing my whole hand. I just need to figure out how to take pictures of the whole hand, crop, etc. This digital camera thing is very new to us. When I posted the above picture, I had no idea it was going to be so large!!
1.gif

Tek

Rough_Rock
Wow, that's a fiery beauty. Congrats!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting look... I would have not suspected the stoen may look so nice near a wide pave band
1.gif
Great!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!
love.gif
Stunning diamond.

Happy birthday
1.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
so much fire to that baby. Be careful when driving!
10.gif

PMR

Rough_Rock
Here is another picture of my hand. Sorry it is so large. Scroll to the right and you will see the ring. It has taken me many hours just to figure this out. Any pointers on how to make the picture smaller would be greatly appreciated by all I'm sure.
9.gif

103_0357 (4).jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
PMR, I love the whole hand shot. You have beautiful hands and the rings look wonderful on you!

You did fine with the picture. (I have a 19" monitor...
9.gif
)

PMR

Rough_Rock
Thanks Patty! As long as it has taken me to submit this shot, I could have cleaned my house 3 times! Hopefully everyone else has a 19 inch monitor!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
But just think, PMR, now you know how to do it!
appl.gif

I still don't know how to use a digital camera. I keep asking my daughter to teach me how, but she always says, "Just let me do it." She takes them and e-mails them to me and then I post them.

PMR

Rough_Rock
I haven't even gotten to taking the pictures - my husband does that! One step at a time - maybe next year! I'm exhausted!
appl.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Congratz! Beautiful ring and lovely pave band
love.gif

p.s. could u pls let me know ur ring/ finger size for the eye candy folder
5.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and happy 40th PMR! That is a beautiful fireball! The combination o fhte pave band and the sparling solitare look great. Enjoy wearing it and being 40!

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
WOW very sparkly!
appl.gif
I love your pave band too! I bet your bling blinging all over town with those two. After wearing white metals for so long I have forgotten how pretty yellow gold can be. Congrats!

PMR

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! Thank you for all your wonderful compliments about my diamond. Everyone is so kind. I got it appraised from Martin Fuller today. Throughout the appraisal process he kept saying it was an unbelieveable diamond. He actually had a hard time photographing it because of all the sparkle! I highly recommend him if anyone is need of an appraiser in the Maryland/Virginia area. He is excellent! Again, I also highly recommend White Flash. They have been wonderful to work with. They really put their heart into their work!
9.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful diamond...Congrats...
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results