shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

almagh

Rough_Rock
Here are my rings.

set3.jpg

The picture is not the greatest. I will try to take some more. The ering is a Scott Kay cathedral with two surprise diamonds size 6. Center stone is ACA 2.06 J/SI1. Eternity bands are from SignedPieces 1.1ct 2.3mm.

Alma

almagh

Rough_Rock
Same photo just bigger.

set2.jpg

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
Wow I love your rings! Especially the eternity bands - if my budget allowed it, I would love one of those for my wedding band...in the meantime, I''ll just have to get my fix from your rings!

almagh

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/15/2004 8:52:47 PM
Author: KSparkles
Wow I love your rings! Especially the eternity bands - if my budget allowed it, I would love one of those for my wedding band...in the meantime, I''ll just have to get my fix from your rings!
Buying from SignedPieces was a great experience. They were extremely helpful over the phone answering all of my questions. They made a special size for me exactly the way I wanted delivered in 6 days. They also gave a 5% discount for ordering two rings.

Alma

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Yum!!!!!!! I absolutely love the look of the diamond bands against the platinum band of the ering. Beautiful!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, beautiful!!! : LOVE the bands with it! IT is SO WHITE !!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s a sweet looking J. Nice and white.
I love the look of the solitaire flanked by two bands. Nice choice
BTW- how''s about a profile shot so WE can see the surprise stones?
31.gif

You have beautiful rings.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Great looking rings!!!!!!!!!!!1

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that J is amazing
30.gif
gorgeous rings
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, wow, wow, WOW. your rings are just AMAZING.
30.gif
i love that combo of the platinum band on the e-ring with the two eternity wedding bands--i've never seen that before.

i'm excited to hear that your eternity rings are from signed pieces--i've been meaning to go check out their store for a while now. i think i want to get one of their eternity rings (OR: two like yours, stacked on top of each other) for my right hand wedding band!

congratulations on such a beautiful set.

PS--do you mind if i ask (for reference purposes) the size of the stones in your eternity rings?

almagh

Rough_Rock
surprise1.jpg

The band is knife edge and it has split prongs.

Alma

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, you sure do deliver. That was quick! Thanks- I love those surprise diamonds.
While you''re at it= how about a shot of one diamond band alone and one shot of the solitaire alone?
(I''m asking too much I can tell)

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Oh my god!!!!!!!!! The side shot of that ering is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I would almost want to wear it on a chain around my neck so that everyone could get a clear view of the side (lol!)--absolutely stunning!

almagh

Rough_Rock
Reena,

There are 27 stones for a total of 1.07ct. So that''s about 4pts each. To fit correclty because of the overall width I had them make the bands size 6.25 while the ering is a size 6. They said that the number of stones is the same for sizes 6, 6.25, and 6.5.

Alma

almagh

Rough_Rock
Thanks to this site, I had originally had my heart set on either the Vatche xprong or royal crown. But, when I saw them in person I wasn''t thrilled. They seemed too dainty. Also, I wanted a band that I could wear by itself and the vatche rings (I thought) didn''t look "right" with straight bands. Anyway, the salesperson at Charleston Alexander showed me the scott kay ring with the two bands and I knew that was it. Of course Scott wanted more than twice what I paid for each of the signedpieces bands. His were the same width but they were pave.

Alma

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Very nice indeed!! You are one lucky lady.

almagh

Rough_Rock
More pictures.

set10.jpg

almagh

Rough_Rock
Last one I promise.
set8.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
wow--your stone is just stunning.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful!

My setting is almost the same as yours. I have a cathedral setting for my solitaire (no surprise stones, though) and a 1.0 tcw eternity band from Whiteflash. I''ve been debating whether or not to get a second band, like you have. I had decided against it....now I''m not so sure! I love that look!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2004 11:13:29 AM
Author: Bikergirl
Very beautiful!

My setting is almost the same as yours. I have a cathedral setting for my solitaire (no surprise stones, though) and a 1.0 tcw eternity band from Whiteflash. I''ve been debating whether or not to get a second band, like you have. I had decided against it....now I''m not so sure! I love that look!
Oh what the heck: Go for it Bikergirl. It''s such a great look. It really dresses up the solitaire.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ive tried that Scott Kay setting on before and it IS beautiful! I just LOVE surprise diamonds! The two eternity bands together with it is just stunning and sends sparkles everywhere! Not to mention that killer center stone... congratulations!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2004 11:25:19 AM
Author: sevens one

Oh what the heck: Go for it Bikergirl. It''s such a great look. It really dresses up the solitaire.
I agree... ill tell you like i told yanekie.... EMBRACE THE BLING!
10.gif

suzannecallison

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous!
36.gif

I just ordered, then cancelled, a setting from Simon G that was very similar. I like yours much better!

Suzanne

reena

Ideal_Rock
BE THE BLING, bikergirl.

be the bling.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your set! You have the classic simplicity of a solitaire plus the extra bling with the anniversary bands! I love the wide look with all three of them together, plus I love that the eternity bands go all the way around, so you don''t have to worry about the three rings lining up together properly. Beautiful!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
One of the prettiest cathedrals I''ve seen!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
almagh

thats a beautiful J color ring,love the way you wear it with 2 eternity bands.
23.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results