shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my cousin''s H&A!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
This one is taken outside, sorry it''s not sunny here in San Francisco.
7.gif

IMG_0683.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is on my hand, because my cousin had to take care of her twins, plus my 19month old. This one is from inside the house.

IMG_0680.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Another one outside.

IMG_0682.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly,
Your cousins ring is just beautiful. Great pics btw!!!!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
This one shows the white sparkles on the diamond.
10.gif

IMG_0684.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
This one shows the sparkles from inside the house even tho it''s blurry.
9.gif

IMG_0681345.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh! I give major props to the people that take good pictures of their rings. It''s not that simple, with all the picture taking, picture cropping, and uploading....whew! It''s quite a lot of work! But I''m glad to finally get it up for everyone to see.

She was very excited when she got the ring too. It was a total surprise, she had no idea it was coming.
11.gif
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful classic ring, beautiful arrows.
30.gif
10.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
That story was so sweet, I''m so glad she is enjoying her new ring!
Awesome job with the pictures!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
looks beautiful... you sweet of you to help my your cousin happy!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I missed your story the first time around, Milly.

How sweet of you to help make sure that your cousin got this beautiful ring!

It is a gorgeous stone and it sounds like Mandy is thrilled with it...as she should be!

Good job!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay what an awesome stone, those arrows want to be front and center in almost every picture, very nice...great job and congrats to your cousin!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
those pictures are great Milly and what a great ring! thank u for taking the time to post them
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I was really glad to be part of the surprise. She was so happy. That made me even more happy.
5.gif
And now I get to see some beautiful eye candy whenever I see her....
31.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''ve been following your story & just saw that you posted pics of the ring! (I''ve been a little distracted for the past couple of days...
2.gif
)

Milly, it''s just gorgeous! Beautiful, classic, perfect! You did a wonderful job! Your cousin is very lucky!

Perhaps you should put your magic wand under your pillow now....
28.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Bright!

I do have my wand under my pillow now. Sam and I are working on our ring. We just picked out an ACA and it will be shipped probably at the end of this week. I can''t wait to see it.

We orginally ordered an ES from WF, but it didn''t work out, so I sent it back yesterday and now we ordered an ACA. I''ll give you more news when it comes in. If I fall in love with it, I''ll definitely post pics of the stone on SMTR.

Our setting is being custom made. So it''ll be awhile before the ring will be complete.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!
30.gif
And look at all those arrows in practically every pic!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this story! Congrats to your cousin!! What a wonderful and thoughtful friend you are!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Milly! I''m so excited you guys picked out a diamond! I can''t wait to see it & hear about all of the details!
9.gif
Is there a separate thread?

Tell me more about the setting you''ve chosen too. How exciting! You really deserve a fabulous ring!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Classic I love it!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Bright,

There isn''t a seperate thread yet. I will start one soon though. The setting we have decided on is very similar to Slammie''s set, except my e-ring will not have diamonds on the side, only some pave on the basket. The w-ring will have 18 0.04ct on it, which will be about 2/3 the way around. The w-ring is pave as well. It is being custom made by the jeweler that did Slammie''s rings. He is such a great guy. Sam and I love working with him! Both rings will be made so it may sit flush with one another.

I can''t wait until he proposes! Just talking about it is getting me all excited!! The rings will not be ready for another 3-4 weeks. And even after that, I don''t know how long he will wait before proposing...
24.gif
20.gif
24.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results