shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture taken with an iPhone at the Apple store

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clockwise, left to right:
From T & Co: 1.67 carat radiant, E color, V V S 2 clarity; measurements 7.83 x 6.19 x 3.96 mm
Depth 64%, table 68%, faceted ,girdle thin to slightly thick, polish & symmetry very good
Culet: none Cutlet: none Icy Whiteness: Not described Flourescence: None
Total weight of trilliants = 53 points, E color, VVS clarity.

The Little King:
Royal Asscher, 1.21 carats, D color, VVS2 clarity, measurements 6.11 x 6.10 x 3.90 mm
Depth 63.9%, table 58%, girdle thick, symmetry & polish excellent
Culet small Cutlet: none listed Icy Whiteness: Not described Flourescence: None
Setting made by Eli Jewels. Total weight of pave' is 84 points, E color.

tlk iphone pic.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops! I forgot: The watch is an 18 karat yellow gold Rolex oyster with a President bracelet, diamond bezel & diamonds on the face.
Memo to self: Work on focusing if I buy that phone. Must wear gloves next time I go grubbing in potting soil.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Holy Moly!!! Both those rings look MUCH larger than the stats! You must have super tiny fingers, lucky, lucky!!! And your watch...
27.gif
I''m a little speechless since I keep seeing it in my dreams and that''s probably the only place it will ever be for me! Sooooo beautiful *sigh*

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, 777LDY. My ring fingers are size 6 on a good day but get much bigger on humid days.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! We finally get to see some of your beautiful jewelry! They look gorgeous! Would love to see more....

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Oldfashioned girl! I still haven''t finished taking 35mm slides of everything. Hopefully, I can get them finished soon.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow MB...pretty decent pic with the iphone...your pieces are all just beautiful!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings and watch!!!
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Mrs. Salvo & Catmom. (There really isn''t a black spot in the Royal Asscher.)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You hang out in the Apple store a lot huh?
2.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!
36.gif
good thinkin'' with the apple store. your rings are lovely, i can''t wait for the 35''s so we can see more detail! and the watch... woowee!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYY!!!!! I am so HAPPY to see your rings!!! BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
I love trillions, yum
18.gif
Nice watch
31.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, those are gorgeous. They look stunning on your hand AND wrist I might add.!!!

Linda

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I''ve been going to the Apple store a lot lately because my computer at home bit the dust last month and I also have to get a new cell phone. The iPhone is easy to use and has lots of nice features (though the touch tone keypad is enough to try the patience of a saint).

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe with all the whining I''ve done, I almost passed on this thread!!!!

WOWEE!!! Those are gorgeous, Madam B
36.gif
36.gif
Who would have guessed that Madam''s first posted pictures would have been taken with a camera phone???!!

And I was beginning to think we''d never see her sparklies, but I was so wrong!!!
38.gif
And these are just the appetizer shots; there''s more to come
36.gif
36.gif

Now that our appetites are sufficiently whetted, I''m so totally ready to see about a thousand more pics!!
35.gif

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!! (''Tis the season!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Verrry nice!! But where are the rest of them?????
3.gif
2.gif
11.gif
Better get that phone soon so we can see your entire collection.....
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Isaku5 and Canuck Gal! I''m hoping the slides will work out. If not, I''ll be using the i-Phone.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 11:36:57 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I''ve been going to the Apple store a lot lately because my computer at home bit the dust last month and I also have to get a new cell phone. The iPhone is easy to use and has lots of nice features (though the touch tone keypad is enough to try the patience of a saint).

WOW! Your rings and watch are gorgeous! It''s nice to see some of your beautiful diamonds finally! And I can''t wait to see the rest of your collection! I think you should rotate your pieces daily, go to the Apple store each day and take a new picture for us!
9.gif

As for the iPhone, I agree with you about the touch pad! My fiance and sister both have one and it drives me crazy! They''re both pros with it though, so I know it gets easy once you get used to it. What type of computer are you thinking about getting? I have an PowerBook that I love but I also love the new iMac. (My Dad just got a brand new one with a big screen and I am beyond jealous!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Can''t wait to see them in person at the GTG on the 30th (and we''ll have other cameras to take 100''a of photos with)!!!

Thanks for the pics! Anticipation is building!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Thing2of2 and Gypsy! I''m still trying to decide between the laptop MAC and the IMAC for the new computer. If I get the IMAC, I''ll have to get a desk for it. Maybe the laptop is a better idea. I know that some people have had trouble posting here when they use Safari as their browser, so I''m trying to hold off until that problem gets fixed.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 1:12:05 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Thanks, Thing2of2 and Gypsy! I''m still trying to decide between the laptop MAC and the IMAC for the new computer. If I get the IMAC, I''ll have to get a desk for it. Maybe the laptop is a better idea. I know that some people have had trouble posting here when they use Safari as their browser, so I''m trying to hold off until that problem gets fixed.

I like both...I don''t know what I''ll get for my next computer when the time comes. And just an FYI, I use Safari to post here and I haven''t had any problems, but hopefully everything will get worked out soon for those who do have problems.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi MB,

You helped me in the past with some Philly recommendations ( I am in Bucks Co ) you were so nice so I want to return the favor... I work for Verizon Wireless and thought you might look into the Voyager... like the I Phone but BETTER..

The Voyager has a nice key pad along with the touch screen... and Best Buy has FREE activation if you are not already a Verzion customer...

Oh and your Rings and Rolex are to die for... very gorgeous.

You sound like a very cool lady
13.gif
12.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes, those are gorgeous!! More pics, pleeeeease!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love them both but the triilliants on the side of the Radiant Diamond really appeal to me. You have the most stunning jewelry.

Lisa

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Spectacular pieces MB!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Madam B!!! Those are gorgeous! The watch is fabulous! I wish we could see close ups of the rings, though!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ya know, you really need to hang at the Apple store more often. Love the pics of your fabuous rings. I have been dying to see your royal asscher. Am loving your radiant, love that setting. And the watch?? Loves it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
why can''t I see them?!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Yummmy rings the T&Co one on your pinky was the very first diamond setting I fell in love with :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Crystalheart, GHwendolyn, LisaRN, Kellyfish, Diamondseeker2006, Kaleigh, San Diego Lady, Diamondfan and Deelight!
Crystalheart, Verizon is my carrier. They just sent me a letter saying that I can get a free phone if I decide on one by Dec. 31 - I doubt if they''ll offer me a Voyager, though.
Diamondseeker 2006, closeup shots will be coming if the slides turn out well.
Diamondfan, sorry you couldn''t see the picture. (Another MAC Safari or Leopard problem?) If you right click on the picture, it should bring up a dialog box with a choice that says "show picture". When you click on "show picture", it might bring the picture up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results