shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture Request for Princess Cut Wearers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Well Gals, I have told my friend that I would inquire of my PS Gal Pals concerning their Princess Cut E-rings/W-bands. She has her e-ring on hold, and she told me that it is a 3-stone PRincess Cut Ring, and she is wondering what to have for a wedding band with it. She has tried some, but said they didn''t look right with the classiness of the e-ring. I at first suggested an eternity band with all princess cut diamonds - giggle - ok her intended looked at me and rolled his eyes and said thanx - giggle. I asked her if she had tried plain bands and use that till she found something else and she said she didn''t think they looked right - so I suggested she try it with a thick band - not a dainty little band. But other than that - I need your gals help - and some pics would be awesome too if you all don''t mind! Thank you :D...giggle...I can''t help but chuckle. This gal, I used to babysit, and now I am helping her pick out a wedding band...Man do I feel OLD! giggle

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
tulipcloud paired hers with an eternity band

diamonds007a.jpg

diamonds002.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 11:37:57 AM
Author: sevens one
tulipcloud paired hers with an eternity band

diamonds007a.jpg

diamonds002.jpg
Thank you seven ones...I had suggested that too. The Future FI told me that he could only put about $500 CND into the w-band...seeing as he put $2K in the ring...so I don''t see an eternity band...giggle - but I did suggest one with all princess cuts giggle...I so don''t know why he rolled his eyes and told his gf that they were running out of time to get going to the Mall to Christmas Shop - giggle
emangel.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
What about a curved or notched band, just to add a little style?
Like this:
638_thumbnail_image.jpg

or this:
WED_band_1.jpg

Or how about a pave''? This wouldn''t break the bank by much:
Fay Cullen pave band
p.jpg

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I love your suggestion, Mercoledi!! Classy !!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Wifey2b.

I wear mine with a 5 stone band and a small spacer band. I think a princess eternity band would look great.

cmsset14.JPG

KoCo

Rough_Rock
While I don''t have a three stone ring I do have a princess band, so I thought I''d post a pic with my solitaire. Maybe give you some idea of what an eternity channel set band would look like. I ONLY have to wait til May to wear the band...
face23.gif

princessbandk.jpg

elle

Shiny_Rock
I do like your idea of a plain band that''s a little thicker than her e-ring band until she decides what she''d really like. That''s very classic.

How about a half eternity?
Here''s mine set with baguettes and princess cuts. I used to pair it with a rincess center and trillon sides.

DSC08980r.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a princess cut e-band.

Tacori_my-wedding-set2.jpg

Cheekyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Koco, I love your set! Do you mind me asking the stats on your diamond and the width of your wband. I was thinking of getting that style for my eternity band (I opted for a plain wring).

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a picture, but my best friend has a 3 stone princess e-ring and her wedding band is a "starlight" band....basically a wider plain band with a few gypsy set tiny diamonds. It looks great and offers a bit of bling.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i don't have any pics either, but one of my favorite sets is my SIL's. she has a 3 stone princess e-ring. she paired it with a semi-eternity princess cut w-band. i think it has 5 princess cut stones. the fit together beautifully!

i also have a friend who has a 3 stone princess e-ring. she paired it with a plain band.

KoCo

Rough_Rock
Cheekyprincess - Thank you! I adore princess cuts. The w-band is 3.2mm, e-ring is 2.5mm, in width. I must clarify that it is not a full eternity band, just a half eternity.

Stats on the diamond:
GIA cert.
.58 carat, D, VVS2 (pinpoint characteristics)
Measures 4.72 x 4.60 x 3.20
Depth 69.6%
Table 71%
Girdle - Slightly thick
Culet - None
Polish - Excellent
Symmetry - Excellent
Fluorescence - None

The band is half a carat, H, SI1. Both set in platinum.

ELLE- is your e-ring band princess stones??

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine... i love everyones rings!!!!

ring post 1.jpg

elle

Shiny_Rock
Koco - Yes. Just like your wb but 2mm width with princess melee - love the width but the melee doesn''t sparkle much.

Tat2b - Love your 3 stone! That''s my vision for my ring someday!

KoCo

Rough_Rock
Elle- If you don''t mind my asking, where on earth did you find it? I think its gorgeous! I''ve been looking for a thin one like yours and have come up with nothing. Most of them are 3mm + and they tend to look too chunky for my liking, I have fairly small fingers, 4.5. I would have loved to have had a thinner w-band too, but couldn''t find one. Lots of thinner stuff out there in rounds, but not princess.
38.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2007 2:39:42 PM
Author: KoCo
Elle- If you don''t mind my asking, where on earth did you find it? I think its gorgeous! I''ve been looking for a thin one like yours and have come up with nothing. Most of them are 3mm + and they tend to look too chunky for my liking, I have fairly small fingers, 4.5. I would have loved to have had a thinner w-band too, but couldn''t find one. Lots of thinner stuff out there in rounds, but not princess.
38.gif
I''ve had the exact same problem. I would love to know the answer. I am a huge fan of the princess!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results