shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture of 3 stone ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mustang2004

Rough_Rock
I''m going to have my engagement ring remodelled soon and I''m on the hunt for a few pictures of a 3 stone ring. Something along the lines of what FreqFlyer posted recently. So basically a brilliant (round) centre stone with 2 side pear diamonds.
Thanks guys!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Go to page 17 of the E-ring/Eye candy folder. The first picture on that page is of an approx. 1.3 carat round with two .3 carat pear sidestones. There are lots of 3 stone rings in that folder and there may be some others with pear sidestones. Take some time and go through it from page one.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I just noticed that freq. flyer is number 4 on that page so I guess you've been there already!
2.gif

Mustang2004

Rough_Rock
Thanks pearcrazy, but I'm not quite sure where you mean...
do you mind just posting a link to the page you're talking about??
THANK YOU!!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
It is in this forum about 15 topics down. E-ring/Eye Candy Folder. Here's the link.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-forum-engagement-ring-folder-eye-candy.5429/

There are at least 5 round/pear combo 3 stone rings in there. Hope it helps.
2.gif

Mustang2004

Rough_Rock
Thanks!! I found it!!
You're the best!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
You are so very welcome! It gave me an excuse to go back and look at again myself.
naughty.gif

Mustang2004

Rough_Rock
There sure are some beautiful rings there!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results