shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of Your Eternity ER setting with Plain Wedding Band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone wear an engagement ring with eternity diamonds, but wear it with a plain (no diamonds) wedding band? I''d love to see the sets.
Thanks!
9.gif

rosy

Shiny_Rock
No I haven''t seen that but would like to add that I''ve seen girls wearing two eternity bands on one finger & they really stand out & look gorgeous that way. Somehow two stacked together is so much more eye-catching than just one on the finger.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the response Rosy! I am about to have
2.gif
a beautiful engagement ring with a center stone and small side diamonds (1/2 eternity style). Because of finances, I don''t think we will be able to swing the matching wedding band at this point. No worries, I love the e-ring. We will probably have to go with a plain metal band, and I was just wondering if anyone has that combo.
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo, thanks Mrssalvo!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a lovely way to really set off your ering!!! It''s classic IMHO. You can alway''s get an erternity band down the road!! Please post your set when you get it!!!
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh!!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have been considering the same thing...but becuase I think I want my band to match my husbands. I like that tradition, and I think you rings will look just fine!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo... I like the matching bands idea. Duh, I never thought about that- great idea!
9.gif

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think this thread was abandoned a while ago, but I too would like to see diamond eternity e-rings with plain bands!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps Mara would post a shot of her e-ring with her new e-bay band?

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Half eternity shared prong setting with plain band. The band is 3mm wide.

sharedprong_plain band.jpg

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/7/2005 8:38:16 AM
Author: pebbles
I never thought about doing that. Yours looks great pebbles.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2005 8:38:16 AM
Author: pebbles
Pebbles, how do you shot photos of your e-ring? It always seems iridescent and shiny like the Lisa Frank stickers I give my kids...a very neat affect!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I was the worst picture-taker in the world, so thanks for the compliments!

How I got that pic was probably a fluke, but I stood with my front door open slightly and my hand against the door (thus the white background), early morning, with the sun to my back. The key was having a sunny day to pull it off.
2.gif
I believe I also cast a shadow with my head onto my hand.

ETA: the stone was picking up the blue in the shirt I was wearing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results