shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of Vatche Double X Prong Princess Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nolimits

Rough_Rock
I''ve tried searching the forums but haven''t had much luck finding any "real" photos of the Vatche Double X Prong for Princess Cut (style 112). If any of you have this ring, it''d be most grateful if you could post up your pics as I''d like to see more than the "promo" photos before buying and no shops that carry Vatche in-stock are near me.

Here are the 2 promo shots I keep finding...

1185_xlarge-1.jpg

nolimits

Rough_Rock
2nd shot

1731_xlarge.jpg

unidentifiable

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I had the same problem when I was searching...lucky for me my Fiancé was able to see it prior to purchase. We just got engaged on SuperBowl Sunday, so I do not have photos of the ring on my finger yet. The setting I have is the Vatche Royal X-Prong with a 1.51c princess cut. Until I can load photos for you check out http://www.exceldiamonds.com/

If you search for the ring, you should be able to find it. They have up to 10-15 photos of the ring.

Hope this helps and I will touch base soon.

unidentifiable

Rough_Rock
Also, I meant to mention - we were able to get a jeweler to order in a sample of the ring. It is made out of sterling but it helps give you an idea.

nolimits

Rough_Rock
I am working with an online vendor and will verify if they can order in a sample for me. I have viewed Exceldiamonds.com quite frequently (I think chosing the setting is harder than the stone) and can only find these 2 pics of the exact ring. They have several other Vatche''s, just not alot of this one.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to seeing yours when you can get them posted. In the interim I''ll try some alternative approaches. Perhaps an email to Exceldiamonds.com would produce more results as well.

Thank you!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops! wrong topic!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi I am having the same issue as you at the moment, although I''m not considering the double prong so may be a lil harder for you. I just wanted to chime in to say you''re better off trying to call Excel if you can - I emailed just for pricing almost a week ago and still haven''t heard back.
Also, and I''m sure someone will correct me here if not, but seeing as Vatche insits they set the centre stones in their settings, I doubt excel will have anything but stock standard photos. (although its always worth asking).
You could ask someone like GOG who take "glamour shots" of their rings before sending to them to the customer. (although I''m not sure as you''re not purchasing from them).
apologies i couldn''t help you with images - I''ve scoured PS for vatche pics to make my decision and think am yet to come across a split prong one :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry didn't realise it was the double that you were looking for-thought I'd found one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results