shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of Stacked Rings Please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

For my last birthday/wedding anniversary, my hubby gave me a fourth ring for stacking and I love it! I want to share the piccies with everyone and would love to see other stacks!

We call this most recent ring my "Us" ring. It''s a princess cut channel set 3/4 band with 4 hammerset sapphires inlaid on the inside of the band - one pink and 3 blues - the pink being me and the blues being my hubby and 2 boys.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
i''ll try again...here it is. it lies between my engagement ring (7 brilliant round diamonds) and eternity ring (bezel set round brilliant diamonds, full circle) that I received for your 5 year wedding anniversary.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
sorry guys, i''m having problems loading pics. i''ll load them as soon as i can, promise!!!!!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
and here it is. from the top (closest to my palm): wedding band, engagement ring, 3/4 princess cut channel band and round brillant eternity ring.

usring.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
and why it''s so special to me.

blue sapphire: my youngest son, pink sapphire: me, blue sapphire: my husband and blue sapphire: my oldest son.
36.gif

allofus.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
and a few more....

usprofile.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your bands are beautiful! Where is your bezeled band from?

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
last pic. this was taken under artificial low light only...it was dark but you can see the stack as a whole.

wholetop.jpg

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi me&myboys
35.gif

Gorgeous stackers! I love the hidden sapphires and what they represent.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 10:00:14 PM
Author: me&myboys
and why it''s so special to me.

blue sapphire: my youngest son, pink sapphire: me, blue sapphire: my husband and blue sapphire: my oldest son.
36.gif

Your rings are just beautiful. Where are the sapphires located on this band? Would love to see more shots.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
musey: thanks! my bezeled band was custom made in a store called Janai - a store in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. i based the design on the tiffany "jazz" but found that tiffany''s diamonds were a little too small for what i was after.

gummibear: thank you!
21.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Hi DiaDiva,

Thanks!
37.gif
The diamonds cover around 3/4 of the outter part of the band and the sapphires are embedded in the gold left empty by the diamonds, on the inner side of the band (sorry, does that make sense?). I''ll try to get some more photos up tonight.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ringa are beautiful and the look great together. I think that putting the 4 stones on the ring to represent your family was the sweetest thing. What a great way to celebrate your marriage and your children.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results