shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of OEC Flower pendant

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.71 ct E color, I3. Set by Patrick Irla.
Sorry these aren't the best, I'll try again later if I have time!

IMG7245.jpg

IMG7251.jpg

IMG7252.jpg

IMG7256.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the bad quality or pics. I took and posted them right before I had to run off to work.
The pendant is very detailed and delicate. Personally I think the chain in comparison is too bulky.
I think the inclusion could be covered better but I'm overall happy with the result. Hope you like it too!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Your pendant is beautiful!!!! Great stone! Nice and bright! I love OEC's and what a great way to show case it!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just really love your necklace! It looks perfect on you!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I also love OEC's and the pendant looks great on you!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful piece! Just lovely!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty! Wow I love the leaves! They are so detailed with the "veins" on them shown so vividly!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love these pieces. Gorgeous. Hydrangea are one of my favorite flowers and the petals looks amazing in your piece. Love it with your diamond.

As a general FYI, here is a photo of my Annabelle Hydrangea after recent rainstorm, with the flower head somewhat beaten down. First is a close-up of the petals.

hydrangea_annabelle_a20100719_40.jpg

hydrangea_annabelle20100719_40.jpg

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that looks even better on. Nice choices.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the nice words everyone!

I'm 90% happy, maybe over time if the other 10% bugs me enough I'll reset the diamond again into something else. This style is very different for me (for those of you who know me from the CS forums, my jewelery tends to be very minimalistic with clean lines) and I'm not sure how well it "fits" me yet. The handiwork is SUBERB though and it would be a darn shame if I reset the diamond and trashed the lovely hydrangeas. It'd be like stomping on a rose bush..

Anyways, for now I'm happily wearing it. And getting lots of compliments on it! Haha, some of my classmates thought it was a cz (not surprising, it's a large stone for a student like me to be wearing as a necklace), at which point I was actually happy to point out the inclusion :Up_to_something:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous on you MTG!!! I hope it keeps growing on you :bigsmile:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank Yssie!

I really really love how WHITE the stone is. Even nestled against all that silver (which in my experience is the whitest metal compared to white gold and plat) it looks icy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried taking better pics...but didn't quite get there...
But since I have them, might as well share. ::)

IMG7366.jpg

IMG7369.jpg

IMG7371.jpg

IMG7380.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
OMG i love it! would you mind if i copied it, or got something similar w/ a gemstone?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow MTG, it's fabulous! I think this might be my favorite of all your pieces - and that's a tough call, because you have a bunch that I love! The detailing on the petals...exquisite. Ugh now I want one!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous pendant, love the OEC peaking out amongst the petals, really lovely!!!!! :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GO right ahead fortekitty! I'm glad you like it!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
MTG, your pendant looks absolutely amazing on you. I can see why you've been getting so many compliments--it's stunning! It is making me really want a Patrick Irla hydrangea piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results