shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my woman''''''''''''''''s E-ring! Thanks GOG!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fongabonga

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I've been lurking this site for a looong time now and I would've never known how much great information I've gotten off everyone here. The best part was finding Goodoldgold. The whole shopping experience with them has been wonderful. Tim, Christen, Marie and Jonathan were all so helpful and made everything so comfortable which I found to be very important in this purchase. I'm in the military but I was fortunate enough to be able to visit their store in LI while I was on temporary duty back in NY. From the first conversation with Tim to the final selection I made, they were very patient and understanding, I didn't have to think twice about buying through them. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, especially if you are in their area. Enough with me blabbing, I'm still working on my 'proposal project' which I'll post in Proposal Ideas. GOG ROCKS!

Here are the pics Christen sent me:

EFEM106DVS1finished2.jpg

EFEM106DVS1sideview3.jpg

This is the ring on Christen's hand (I assume):

EFonhand.jpg

And this the link to the diamond:
www.goodoldgold.com/emerald_1_06ct_d_vs1.htm

Let me know what you guys think! and if anyone from GOG is reading this, thank you sooo much, and for any military folks out there, they are very military friendly! Oorah!

And this is my bride to be(if all goes according to plan)... i hope she never finds this post...
DSC02622.jpg

-Eric

widget

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
The ring is absolutely classic and STUNNING! Well, done, Eric!
36.gif

And what a cute couple you are. I can''t wait to hear how the proposal goes, and to see more pics of that beauty on the hand of its proud new owner...

Congrats
widget

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eric,
Way to go the ring is just stunning, and you guys make a gorgeous couple. Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is beautiful!! Very classy! Congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
A great ring and a gorgeous looking couple. Congratulations!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful! Good luck with your proposal!!! Congratulations
1.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous bride-to-be, groom-to-be, and e-ring-to-be! Just beautiful and classic, congratulations on a great choice! As all my USMC friends would say, "Semper Fi!"

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Eric, glad you have decided to join in the fun
35.gif
Great job with the ring - absolutely smashing! I love EC''s and that looks like a beauty
30.gif
30.gif
Classic and gorgeous, your FTB will love it and you guys look so great together! Good luck with the proposal!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
GREAT RING, I LOVE ECs!!!!!

I hope your proposal goes according to plan. You are a VERY CUTE couple.

BTW, thanks for your service for our couintry.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats she is going to love it! Classic ring!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That ring is beautiful and the two of you are easy on the eyes as well. Great job. BTW, thank you for your service to our country. Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming proposal.

shay

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hurray for you for picking out an absolutely GORGEOUS, STUNNING, CLASSIC engagement ring. Good work, man! She''ll be ga-ga over that one! And hurray to Good Old Gold for putting it together & being Corps-friendly to boot! (You guys look like a fine couple too!) CONGRATS. Come back with hand pix & a proposal story pls. pls.!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a stunning ring.
You two look great together.
Good luck with the proposal. How could she say no.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Good luck!

fongabonga

Rough_Rock
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Thank you guys soooo much for your compliments and reponses. I''ve been pretty nervous about this whole thing, not really about getting engaged (which I''m really excited about), just about getting everything right. Atleast now I''m pretty sure I''ve got the ring right. Now to concentrate on my proposal. I still need to ask for her parents blessing when I go home on leave over christmas which is another stomach ulcer in itself. You ladies have got it easy, all you need to do is say yes, and put up with a lifetime of male ego. =P

Thanks so much again! You people are awesome! And regarding serving this country, there really isn''t a need to thank me, I love my job! The worst part is being away from her pretty face.

Have a great night!

-Eric

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Eric, the ring is beautiful and so are you both! And early congrats!!!
36.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
A gorgeous ring! And you two are an adorable couple!

Congratulations in advance on your engagement!

PS -- I think we all should thank you for serving our country.
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The ring is just stunning...as are you & your FI-to-be! Good luck w/ your proposal & be sure to post hand shots when she says yes!
9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love it!!!!!!! I am such a fan of the emerald and square step cuts... so classy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

good luck on the proposal!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, she will love it! Goodluck with the proposal!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there !

A beautiful ring, for a very beautiful girl !

Congratulations to both of you !

dyanne

pookiebear

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring!!! good luck and all the happiness to you guys!
emteeth.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It is gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

She is going to be thrilled!

Good luck with the parents
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That proposal is brillaint I love how much effort you have put into! Congrats, she will be floored.

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Da
And regarding serving this country, there really isn''t a need to thank me, I love my job! The worst part is being away from her pretty face.

-Eric
Eric,

Serving your country and my family is the greatest honor one can bestow. I thank you for that and wish you the best!! Dad and boys were all Army! 5 generations!

Be Safe!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Eric, that''s such a pretty ring. You did a great job choosing. Good luck with the proposal!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats !!! beautiful EC.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results