shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of my WF Fine line e-ring and WF w-band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kgwen

Rough_Rock
another--

ringkgc2.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
one more--

ringkgc3.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Those are just beautiful! Gorgeous rock and rings!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
The first 2 pics on page 2 showcase the stone better. The more pics you take, the better they''ll get.
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 5:48:20 PM
Author: Snooper
The first 2 pics on page 2 showcase the stone better. The more pics you take, the better they''ll get.
36.gif
That is totally true!! I took so many pictures and only a few were good at first...now it''s almost sad I am a diamond photo expert...it''s a sickness!

I love the one on the flower, beautiful!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the new pics!!! Thanks!!
2.gif

kgwen

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 6:05:30 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Love the new pics!!! Thanks!!
2.gif
No problem! thanks for the compliments!! you are too kind!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, thanks for the extra pics! Your rings are beautiful!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Kgwen your solitaire is so classy and it looks fantastic with that lovely diamond band! Your rings are just beautiful!!! Thanks for posting.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely set.
I''ve always admired that fine Line setting. Excellent choice

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats!!! beautiful set of rings.
30.gif
36.gif

kgwen

Rough_Rock
a couple more pics--

kgwenring3.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
another--

kgwenring1.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
one more :)

kgwenring2.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and pics!! Congrats!
36.gif
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting more! I had been considering the Tiffany 6 prong, but I am thinking that this setting might show more of the diamond. So it has been very helpful to see the pictures!

kgwen

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 10:02:15 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thanks for posting more! I had been considering the Tiffany 6 prong, but I am thinking that this setting might show more of the diamond. So it has been very helpful to see the pictures!
Yes, the prongs are very tiny so the diamond is showcased nicely. good luck with your search!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh seeing this ring is making me wish AGAIN that I had a simple solitaire....i love the fine line and it looks so big on your hand!! i love that last hand shot and the last shot looks like there is lots of fire inside the stone.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love looking at this ring!!! I think I need a 12 step program....
30.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings. I am so glad you posted because I just got the six prong tiffany from WF (my stone is only 1 ct) and wanted the 3/4 eternity, but did not know how it would look. Are your rings the same size? My ring is 5 1/2 and was wondering if I should get the eternity in a size 5 3/4 or just get a size 6.

Thanks
emsmile.gif

kgwen

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 2:13:58 PM
Author: 3hearts
I love your rings. I am so glad you posted because I just got the six prong tiffany from WF (my stone is only 1 ct) and wanted the 3/4 eternity, but did not know how it would look. Are your rings the same size? My ring is 5 1/2 and was wondering if I should get the eternity in a size 5 3/4 or just get a size 6.

Thanks
emsmile.gif
3hearts:
thanks! since the 3/4 w-band is only 2mm and is very delicate-looking and the e-ring is also a thin band, i got them both in the same size.

the w-band fits great. however, i now feel that since the e-ring sits higher that it feels a little snug, than when it was worn alone around the skinnier base of my finger. does that make sense? i may eventually get the e-ring sized up 1/4 or 1/2 a size. i think maybe full eternities need to be sized up a little and eternities with more substantial stones.

do u know if you want 2 pt or 3 pt stones? i like the 2 pointers but now i think i should have gotten the 3 pointers!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
thanks kgwen. I was looking at the 2 pointers. since I can only do this once, I got greedy and thought why not go with the 3 pointers. I''ll probably go 1/4 size larger just to be safe.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
OMG!
I love your rings!
3.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, your teeny size 3 finger makes that stone look HUGE!!! What a beautiful classic set--love the stone and setting, and that w-band is PERFECT--LOVE the 2-pointers!!! LOVELY!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love solitaires.
9.gif
Your stone is HUGE (lucky you, size 3 finger! 1.5 is big already but on you, it''s a glacier!)) The band goes so well with it too. Congrats!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
oh I just had to come back and look at your rings again! They are just so sparkly and full of fire I love them!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kgwen, your rings are stunning! Please keep the pictures coming!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
WOw! I love that solitaire, it''s quite a beauty! Gorgeous stone too!

Congrats!!!

happygal

Rough_Rock
greetings from a newbie! i have been lurking for a couple of months doing a lot of research... i think your set is absolutely gorgeous and i have narrowed down my settings to a final two. the fineline and the vatche like mrsdarlinjoy's. i have seen the vatche one in real life and just not sure about it. i have yet to see the fineline in real life but your pics are very convincing. i would like to ask you if the set (with the wband specifically the shared prong style) are comfortable and if you know the width of the tapered part along with the widest part of the ering. lastly, do you have any issues with them rubbing into each other? i would super appreciate any advice you could give me. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results