shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of my WF Fine line e-ring and WF w-band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kgwen

Rough_Rock
Hi!
Just thought I''d share a couple pics of my e-ring and w-band. E-ring is the Whiteflash Fine line by Le setting. Center stone is WF ideal cut 1.52, E, VS2. W-band is custom 3/4 by WF with 0.02c ACA''s. Thanks for looking!

eringkgc1.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
another pic--

eringkgc2.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
1 more pic--

eringkgc3.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your rings are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! It reminds me of the Cartier solitaire...
30.gif
30.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous.

Mind telling your ring size?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the WF Fine Line setting, your ring is gorgeous. The stone looks huge and also love the eternity band. What a terrific looking set!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, I love that setting! I think you might have helped me make a decision! It looks like your diamonds in the wedding band will not scratch the e-ring setting because the basket in the e-ring is recessed a little.

Your diamond is gorgeous and I love the classic look of a solitaire and diamond band! You may see me copy you (if I can ever find the diamond!).
30.gif

Please post a few more pictures from different angles if you can!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 1:20:51 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Please post a few more pictures from different angles if you can!

~~I second that!!!
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow..it''s beautiful! It''s very similar to my mine and I LOVE the look! That 1.52 looks huge on your finger!

36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I love that look, the ulimate classic. The Fine Line is actually one of my favorites but we don''t see it too much on here, don''t know why! Please post more pictures!

kgwen

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the really nice comments! It took me a while to figure out what setting I wanted and I could find hardly any pics of this setting on pricescope! So I took a chance and I love the classic simplicity of it. I do hope it inspires people!

Don''t think the diamond is larger than it is. :) I wear a size 3 ring.

I''ll try to have more pics posted today!

kgwen

Rough_Rock
a few more pics--

kgcring4.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
another--

kgcring5.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
another--

kgcring6.jpg

laila

Shiny_Rock
kgwen I think both of your rings are just GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I absolutely love that look - classic, beautiful, timeless...and I am officially jealous to no end that you have a size 3 finger! I SO wish I had small hands! The stone looks huge on you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Please post more pics! As many as you can would be great
31.gif

kgwen

Rough_Rock
another :)

kgcring7.jpg

kgwen

Rough_Rock
one more for now :)

kgcring8.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! Thanks!

Now, how about a couple from a little greater distance?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 2:25:31 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Those are beautiful! Thanks!

Now, how about a couple from a little greater distance?
You don''t ask for much do ya?? Just kidding.
31.gif
Lovely pics keep''em coming!!!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, full hand shots please! Love it. It''s very pretty. Love the w-band too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha!!! You can tell I am overly obsessed!
9.gif

Seriously, you wouldn't think picking a solitaire setting would be that hard. But it is. I love the SuperbCert Tiffany repro, but I am not thrilled with the other versions of that other than the real deal. I love this basket as well, which I believe is Cartier inspired.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
FABULOUS! the more pictuers the better. I like how the bottom of the basket is higher than your band as this should minimize scratches. Very classic, clean setting
18.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, gorgeous wedding set. I love the ering setting and how delicate and smart it is - the basket tapering in so the eternity band won''t scratch - the tapering shank - I love it!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT rings. Congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my all time favorite combos. Gorgeous stone, classic setting and beautiful eternity band...it''s fabulous..

alyson423

Rough_Rock
What a pretty set! Reeeally nice combo.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
kgwen i have a silly question and i hope you don't take this the wrong way but is your stone clean? in those pictures, i don't know if it's the camera or what but it seems like the stone looks kind of cloudy ish? knowing it's a WF ideal stone and owning a few of them myself, i doubt that it's the case that the stone itself is cloudy inside, so i'm just wondering if the stone is perfectly clean or maybe if it has some lotion or something that is reflecting back? lotion is my worst enemy!

having turned into a total picture whore since i got my latest camera and my upgraded stone, i found that if i took pictures of the stone when it was just even the littlest bit dirty, it would totally look like a different stone, also my new camera just gets such great mag that it catches ANYTHING that is on the stone...i'm wondering if maybe yours is doing the same??

don't get me wrong, the pictures are still stunning but i'm thinking maybe the stone is a little dirty and wondering how fab it would be in the next batch of photos if it was SUPER CLEAN!!!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I am soooo picture obsessed!!! Can you take some flower or ring box shots???
36.gif

kgwen

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006: thanks for the kind words. the Fine line setting is supposedly a dupe of the Cartier setting. the basket has the Cartier look, the diamond itself is not set very high and the tapering to the center makes it look more elegant.

snlee: your rings are gorgeous also. your set is beautiful!!

mara: i have enjoyed your pics a lot! this is my first time posting any sort of pics on the web; i think they were a little too big and my camera skills are lacking.
8.gif

the stone is eye clean. it looks better in real life than in the pics.
26.gif
i need more practice !

kgwen

Rough_Rock
a couple more pics--

ringkgc1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results