shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my UTERNITY Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 10:05:17 PM
Author: katiedid
Isn''t that what kcoursolle''s 5-stone is? 31 (or so) pts each? 5-31!!

OMG YOU''RE RIGHT! Well maybe this WILL be a good anniversary (and bday.. I got married on my bday) but I don''t think he will go for it this yr...maybe next?
31.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 1:03:21 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 3/10/2009 10:05:17 PM

Isn''t that what kcoursolle''s 5-stone is? 31 (or so) pts each? 5-31!!

Yup, that''s what my band is! Sorry for the threadjack.

No apologies necessary....we are all family here
9.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 1:20:56 AM
Author: LuckyTexan
Date: 3/10/2009 3:56:48 PM

lucky, I AM dying! Urrrgghh! I think my official order date was the 6th. Have they given you a date yet when you can pick it up?
NO! And I don''t want to pester that poor woman... I already asked her if I am gonna get a pic and box like everyone else HAHAHAHAHA

Wouldn''t you wonder that too? hahahahaha

She said YES I get pics! So as soon as it''s done... we''ll have a pic to dream about before the day I go get it! LOL! (unless they provide the pic early in the day)
37.gif

I can''t wait for you to pick that baby up! Dying to see your hand shots and Katiedid''s hand shots
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2009 6:17:15 AM
Author: atroop711

lucky, I AM dying! Urrrgghh! I think my official order date was the 6th. Have they given you a date yet when you can pick it up?
NO! And I don''t want to pester that poor woman... I already asked her if I am gonna get a pic and box like everyone else HAHAHAHAHA

She said YES I get pics! So as soon as it''s done... we''ll have a pic to dream about before the day I go get it! LOL! (unless they provide the pic early in the day)
37.gif

I can''t wait for you to pick that baby up! Dying to see your hand shots and Katiedid''s hand shots
36.gif
All of you lovely ladies will have to tell us (when you receive yours) how that ring feels on your hand. I''m most interested in whether it bothers you when you put your fingers together. If it''s bulky feeling at all or if it pinches.

They''re going to be killer looking! and yours looks perfect atroop!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 12:24:22 PM
Author: gemgirl
Date: 3/11/2009 6:17:15 AM

Author: atroop711

37.gif

36.gif

All of you lovely ladies will have to tell us (when you receive yours) how that ring feels on your hand. I''m most interested in whether it bothers you when you put your fingers together. If it''s bulky feeling at all or if it pinches.

They''re going to be killer looking! and yours looks perfect atroop!

Hey Gemgirl

As for me..since the stones sit low (as possible for 10 pointers) it doesn''t bother at all. No pinching and no bulk feeling.
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As soon as I get mine Friday morning, I''ll let you know how comfy it is! Can''t wait to get a photo tomorrow! Whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:36:12 PM
As soon as I get mine Friday morning, I''ll let you know how comfy it is! Can''t wait to get a photo tomorrow! Whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!

Woohooo tomorrow can''t come fast enough! Can''t wait to see your hand pics

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, bit the bullet and emailed Chris... update as follows...

"We have received the setting, we are now in the process of selecting the diamonds and finishing the ring. As of now the ring is set to be completed on the 20th, however if it is ready sooner we will let you know. "

So it could be tomorrow... but my ''set'' date is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LT..that''s great news! We were looking for you for the last 2 days. LOL. Thought you forgot to keep us in the loop LOL.

Can''t wait to hear what you think and see your hand shots. Katiedid is receiving pics TODAY and it should arrive tomorrow! Woohoo...

BTW if you''re ever in NYC...let me know!
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great news LuckyTexan! I can''t wait to see photos of mine today. If your ring is going to be ready for pickup tomorrow, you should get photos today too! I''m guessing it''ll be late in the day but maybe not. I''ll post the WF photo after I get it! Don''t forget to tell Chris Annette and I said hello (if you actually get to see him!).
emsmile.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 8:34:58 AM
That''s great news LuckyTexan! I can''t wait to see photos of mine today. If your ring is going to be ready for pickup tomorrow, you should get photos today too! I''m guessing it''ll be late in the day but maybe not. I''ll post the WF photo after I get it! Don''t forget to tell Chris Annette and I said hello (if you actually get to see him!).
emsmile.gif

Oh yes I would love for you to say HEY to Chris for me! If you do meet him, take a pic of you two together!

JuliaV

Rough_Rock
Your eternity band is absolutely gorgeous!! I love that the diamonds are open. Your rings really make a lovely set.
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 1:17:45 PM
Author: JuliaV
Your eternity band is absolutely gorgeous!! I love that the diamonds are open. Your rings really make a lovely set.
30.gif

thanks so much Julia!
35.gif
2 more PSers are getting the same ring. They both should have it by tomorrow! YAY
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh btw,,, i just wanted to add how much i love your avatar.. what a cutie! i figured with changing rings so much for my avatar,,, I would just rather put my kids pics... since they're constant. But I love your ring as well... :) major bling bling~ gorgeous... I did mention that earlier too.. I"m starting to fall in love with those "uternity" rings.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 2:26:59 PM
Author: dannyandterry
oh btw,,, i just wanted to add how much i love your avatar.. what a cutie! i figured with changing rings so much for my avatar,,, I would just rather put my kids pics... since they''re constant. But I love your ring as well... :) major bling bling~ gorgeous... I did mention that earlier too.. I''m starting to fall in love with those ''uternity'' rings.

aww thanks..he''s my chunkalicious little man! Your kids are beautiful! I have 3 in total but don''t have a pic of all of them together that fits in the avatar.

Yes the uternity ring is really great and comfy!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi annette :)

just a follow up question re your new uternity band :)

how''s it going? still comfy? still love it? still completely happy with it?

just wanted to know if it''s panning out as well as you hoped. i have a slightly larger one i got from facets and, much as i love it, it''s not entiiiirely comfortable, so i was wondering how you were finding yours. i wonder if i should have gotten mine half a size larger also - smart idea...

and how are you? haven''t seen you in a few days - is all well?

thejadewoman

Rough_Rock
Congrats to those of you with your new uternities! This design has such a lovely profile. I am seriously considering this as a RHR now. Pity it doesn''t look like it''s low enough to wear with my e-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results