shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kasmom

Rough_Rock
Greetings,

I just picked up my ring from Fedex this afternoon. It is an 3rd anniversary upgrade, a 30th birthday and a new baby gift from my DH
1.gif
. I want to thank you pricescope for all the informations I gather during the couple of months of research for this upgrade. I end up with a beautiful diamond and setting and probably saved quite a bit of money. From the thread "Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets!" that I found my dream wedding set
30.gif
. From all the positive feedbacks from PS that I select WF for my purchase. I had a great experience with Selena and expecially Molly at WF throughout this purchase. My diamond is a 1.6ct ACA I/SI1(very eye clean). I was first hesitant about the SI1 since Molly said the inclusions are visible from 3" but after inspecting the diamond myself I have new respect for WF. I couldn''t see anything from the table or from the sides, only when looking upside down can I see ONE tiny black spot. From now on I will only purchase I/SI1 ideal cut since IMHO they are the best value for the money.

One question: My ring from WF do not have any inscriptions such as "PLAT" or "PT950" or the "WF" logo inscribed inside the band. I called Molly she said the band was too thin to inscribe anything. I have the "diamonds for eternity band" width is 2.5 mm. Anybody have a ring similar to this width from WF and do you have any inscriptions? Is a minor problem but I have rings about this size and all have inscriptions so I find it odd.

Here are the pictures!

Phuong_Luong_0822.jpg

kasmom

Rough_Rock
IS image!

IS_AGS-7338501.jpg

kasmom

Rough_Rock
H&A

H_AGS-7338501.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! What a wonderful gift, you must be overjoyed! What are the specs on that beauty, and what is your finger size? Can''t wait for handshots.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! It''s beautiful!! Happy Birthday & Congrats!!!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring--congratulations and happy birthday!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous. Happy b-day!

kasmom

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the well wishes
1.gif
. I''ll try to take handshots but I''m terrible with camera so I''m not sure how it turn out.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow! that''s a stunner

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
it is beautiful!!!! Congrats on all your milestones. Are you getting the band too or will you wear it solo?

kasmom

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/23/2006 9:28:44 PM
Author: gailrmv
it is beautiful!!!! Congrats on all your milestones. Are you getting the band too or will you wear it solo?
Thanks and I will be getting the matching band in a few weeks.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!
can''t wait to see moreeeeeeeeeeee pics!!!

What are the specs?

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! Another vote for specs and handshots! So what was your original set like? I always like seeing the before and after :)

Also my ring isn''t from whiteflash but it also doesn''t have the inscription on it. Honestly I forget why......but i''ve had it checked out at like 3 different places and all of them said that my ring is plat. WF has SUCH a good rep I doubt you have anything to worry about!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

holy. moly. Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

kasmom

Rough_Rock
More pics!

kas1.JPG

kasmom

Rough_Rock
more pics!

kas2.JPG

kasmom

Rough_Rock
pic 3!

kas3.JPG

kasmom

Rough_Rock
pic 4!

kas4.JPG

kasmom

Rough_Rock
last one!

kas5.JPG

kasmom

Rough_Rock
Here are the specs:

Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.602
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.7
Table: 55.4
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Medium
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
HCA 1.3

ring size 6.5

kasmom

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/25/2006 10:38:50 AM
Author: devientdrow
GORGEOUS! Another vote for specs and handshots! So what was your original set like? I always like seeing the before and after :)

Also my ring isn''t from whiteflash but it also doesn''t have the inscription on it. Honestly I forget why......but i''ve had it checked out at like 3 different places and all of them said that my ring is plat. WF has SUCH a good rep I doubt you have anything to worry about!
Hi devientdrow,

My original set was a simple white gold solitaire with 1.2ct J/VS2 rb GIA of very good cut with matching w-band. I fractured that stone after 3 months of receiving it (not insured) so after the wedding I only wear the w-band. Last year I put that diamond into a bezel set pendant for my daughter''s 1st birthday
1.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Your upgrade is beautiful! I really love the setting. It just seems that particular setting is very flattering to the diamond. Congrats on your upgrade.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/25/2006 4:13:24 PM
Author: kasmom

Date: 8/25/2006 10:38:50 AM
Author: devientdrow

Hi devientdrow,

My original set was a simple white gold solitaire with 1.2ct J/VS2 rb GIA of very good cut with matching w-band. I fractured that stone after 3 months of receiving it (not insured) so after the wedding I only wear the w-band. Last year I put that diamond into a bezel set pendant for my daughter''s 1st birthday
1.gif
Aww what a cute idea!! You got a gorgeous ring! Absolutly wonderful!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Cheers on all the good things in your life. Love the ring and the lovely pictures.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Simply lovely.

Congratulations on your new baby and your new bubble.
And happy b-day and anniversary.

Love those firey and sparkly shots of your ring.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is a beauty!!!! Lovely hand shots.
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results