shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjd

Rough_Rock
I just want to thank Pricescope first - it is a fantastic resource!! I have learnt so much over the past year while ''patiently'' waiting for my boyfriend to propose :) Also a huge thanks to Jamie, Vera and Katie in Whiteflash who have been absolutley fantastic!!

The ring is a Hearts on Fire Setting and the diamonds are ACAs 2x .25ct and .76 center. We can''t wait to pick this up next week and I can''t wait to be officially engaged so that we can share our happiness with our families.

Thanks again to all the pricescopers who have given me help and advice in my setting search!

Well ... here it is ... waht do ya think???

I LOVE it
30.gif

bellaring.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see handshots!

Can you make the photo bigger so we can see more detail?

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Star! I LOVE it! Congrats!!!

mjd

Rough_Rock
I''m having a bit of trouble rezing the pics

crafty.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous!
Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Just lovely!
1.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOO
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE IT!!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE the half bezels!!!! What a great setting and diamonds. Congrats!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The shank and the setting of the three center stones are a great combination of classic and modern. It''s very pretty; congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I think that another PS''er has the same gorgeous setting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 8:45:43 PM
Author: neatfreak
Oh I LOVE the half bezels!!!! What a great setting and diamonds. Congrats!

Me too! It is really beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I also love the setting! I think maybe Sundial also has that setting? I could totally be making that up, though! I''ve always liked that setting ever since I saw it on PS. I bet you can''t wait to pick it up! You know we''ll need handshots, sunshine shots, flower shots and pet shots, right?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No wonder you can''t wait, it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Star your ring is magnificent!!!
30.gif
Great choice, and congratulations on your impending engagement! Enjoy this time, it is really wonderful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the setting, that is gorgeous!!! Come back w/more pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting! Sundial has that beautiful setting, too! One of my favorite 3 stones for sure!

mjd

Rough_Rock
Thanks you guys. The ring is in transit at the mo and then I will be waiting for my boyf to officially propose so its great that I can share my excitement here with all of you!!

Sundial''s ring was def my inspiration (thanks for posting all those beautiful pics of your ring sundial!!) I tried the setting on in a local B&M and just loved it. I had been looking at a lot of old fashioned vintage style settings and was really torn but as soon as I tried this on I knew it was the one. The pics really don''t do it justice. It has a millgrain edge and the bezels are very delicate IRL. I promise to post loads of pics once I have the ring.

I got the diamonds from Whiteflash and had the setting sent to them from HOF. I can''t speak highly enough of Whiteflash. They have been extremely helpful and efficient at what must be their busiest time of year. Thanks to Jamie & Vera and also Katie who helped me earlier this year when I was debating about different settings.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Star your ring is just gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more pictures after you receive it. You won''t be sorry that you went with a well made Hearts on Fire setting or those brilliant ACA diamonds!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Star - very pretty and unique. Can''t wait to see hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results