shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my OEC rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
I love seeing everyone''s rings on here. I''ve always had a passion for the antique styles in yellow gold; so, while I''m waiting on BF to pop the question, I figured I''d get my new camera warmed up by taking some pics of the 4 OEC rings I currently have (and wear every day). Sorry, I don''t know any of the exact specs on them, however the two stone ring is probably .66 ct total weight, the scroll ring is .25ish, the yellow diamond is .75ish and the multi stone ring center is approximately .5. Hope everyone enjoys them (and hopefully I''ll attach them correctly since this is my first time putting pics out.)

Two stone 2.jpg

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Guess I should have cleaned this one a little better before the pic, but I guess my camera can see better than I can!
20.gif

multi stone ring.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh cool! I love OECs! Are these family rings?
Lovely collection!
Will you be getting an OEC for your ering?

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow Seahorsegurl, I loooooove your collection
30.gif
4.gif
31.gif
3.gif
26.gif
3.gif
31.gif
4.gif
30.gif

The last one and the white one are my favorites. Is the white one platinum? Are these the ones Larry polished for you? Please tell us more about your rings!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2008 10:34:24 PM
Author: coatimundi
Lovely collection!
Gorgeous rings! Very unique designs.
BTW, I''m a newbie here... What does OEC mean?
33.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I am LOVING the third ring, but I''d gladly wear any and all of them! What a great collection!

Chiapet~ OEC is Old European Cut. It''s a round diamond that is known for its chunky facets, a good one is relatively scarce.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 12:02:11 AM
Author: chiapet

Date: 3/7/2008 10:34:24 PM
Author: coatimundi
Lovely collection!
Gorgeous rings! Very unique designs.
BTW, I''m a newbie here... What does OEC mean?
33.gif
OEC = Old European Cut

Vey nice rings!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the explanation!

chirp

Shiny_Rock
LOVELY is the name for all of them! Old cuts and their settings are always so unique. You''re so lucky
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a great collection of OECs!! How lucky you are to have so many.
36.gif
36.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
wow, i would just like to have ONE of those, and you have so many! they are all very pretty!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh heavens, those are gorgeous! What a lucky girl you are!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
What a beautiful OEC collection you have!!!
36.gif

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your nice comments!
Coati - These are actually all purchased from pawn shops over the years. My mom, sister and I are quite the bargain hunters and we all love the antique styling. So, while they''re not technically "family" rings, they all do bring fond memories of the time we''ve spent over the years with loupe in hand at pawn shops across Missouri. The E-ring will be a RB 1.01.
Love in Bloom - I''m not sure what the head is made of on the multi stone ring, but the band is actually yellow gold. Yes, these were the ones that Larry polished up for me. I never realized what a difference in the color of the gold some polishing would make. My Van Craeynest ring is here. I''m thinking of maybe using the two stone ring as my wedding band, but once I get to see the two of them together I might reconsider. I''m sure I''ll be asking for opinions on here once BF''s plan comes together.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty collection!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 5:05:54 PM
Author: seahorsegurl

Love in Bloom - I''m not sure what the head is made of on the multi stone ring, but the band is actually yellow gold. Yes, these were the ones that Larry polished up for me. I never realized what a difference in the color of the gold some polishing would make. My Van Craeynest ring is here. I''m thinking of maybe using the two stone ring as my wedding band, but once I get to see the two of them together I might reconsider. I''m sure I''ll be asking for opinions on here once BF''s plan comes together.
How exciting! Is the wait getting to you? I would be a total wreck about the wait and the ring...
37.gif

At least you have your sparkly OEC beauties to tide you over
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results