shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my new Leon cushion halo!!!

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
I had no idea it was going to be ready today, because I told my boyfriend (now fiance) that I didn't want to know anything more about it after the work order was signed. I gave Leon instructions to call my boyfriend when the ring was done so I wouldn't know when it would be ready. Anyway, he came home with it today and I am BEYOND thrilled!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

IMG_0518.JPG

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
All the pictures I've taken with flash are no good, so I'm only going to post the dim lighting pictures because they are the clearest. I will definitely do a new photoshoot tomorrow!

IMG_0513.JPG

Groucho

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy that beautiful ring!

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
here's another one.

I'm going to start a new thread in SMTB and I'll add more pictures as I take them.

IMG_0505.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So dainty and delicate :love:

Enjoy your beautiful new ring! Looking forward to more pics in your SMTB thread :sun:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the kind words!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!!!! so gorgoeous!!! :appl: appl: appl: appl: appl: appl: appl: appl: appl: appl: appl:

I love the shots of that culet - the stone looks amazing and the ring itself is TDF! I'm so excited for you that you finally got your Leon! (I feel like I've been on the same journey as you, Frankiextah, Missydebby and other January "Leon babies" haha).

I'm so excited for the SMTB photo shoot!

SomethingClassic

Rough_Rock
Congrats Kitty - I love the ring you chose and the stone looks great, looking forward to some high res pics. I also received my LM ring yesterday and its pretty awesome. I will post pics in a new thread once I am back in NY, now I need to work on that proposal :)

Chris-at-ERD

Rough_Rock
Trade
CONGRATS !

Great images...Very Innovating...Artfully beautiful...

Best Wishes.

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Something Classic- I've been wondering when you'd pop up. Please please post your pics as soon as you can. DYING to see your ring.

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Love Street, when are you getting yours?! Can't wait for it to join the PS Leon ring family!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement-- the ring is PERFECT.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hellokitty, your pictures are so beautiful (and the first one is so sweet :)) ! Your ring really turned out beautifully! You must be sooo delighted with it :appl:

Congratulations on your engagement!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!

Your ring is just breathtaking!!!! :love:

Cachette :))

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I joined Pricescope recently and just wanted to say congrats and that your ring is gorgeous ! I have just started the search for my perfect cushion and am drawn to august vintage stones. However judging from your stone it seems that Perry sources beautiful cushions as well ! :)

Something Classic- I cant wait to see your ring as that is the ring of my dreams ! I constantly visit Leon's website to catch a glimpse of it !! :) :)

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Thank you again for all the beautiful things you've all said about my ring.

Hospagoti, the August Vintage cushions are no doubt beautiful. I looked at one in person, very pretty! But, if you are still exploring other options I highly recommend Perry's cushions as well, they are a great value. In addition, Mark T. at ERD has some truly gorgeous cushion cuts too, and they are chunky like the AVC. If you're in NY, try to check them all out in person, if you can. Perry and Mark are both great to work with!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I do not live in New York but I agree its important to be able to see a stone in person when possible. I will def contact Perry and Mark about their cushions and hopefully try to make a trip to see them. I know it may be hard to compare as AVCs are cut for best optics but does your stone have similar fire and brilliance ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results