shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of My Mom''s new engagment ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone. I wanted to share some pics of my mom''s new engagement ring. After 30 years my mom re-united with her first boyfriend ever. This was 4 years ago. He proposed about a month ago. My mom isn''t that great with the pictures but I found some good ones. I actually haven''t seen it in person yet but I thought I would share. Its completely her style and she is extreamly happy with it. It is actually one ring. They had their jeweler put a head on the center band. She does not plan on wearing a band with it as it looks like a complete set as is. My mom is the perfect example of someone who appreciates large diamonds but doesn''t like the way they look on her. When her fiance was looking for stone he had everything from a 4ct to a .5ct brought in for her to look at. I''m not sure what the size of this stone is but it looks perfect on her. Enjoy!!!

em1mom1.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Sweet story! Looks great! I like that size on her hand--and really love the engraving on the band! Congrats to your Mom!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY VERY PRETTY! And mom has lovely nails!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations to your mom and her fiance!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww that is so sweet! Best of luck to your mom!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful story and a beautiful ring!!!

Lori

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think that is so neat when "long lost lovers" reunite! her ring is beautiful!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
so sweet! congrats and many happy wishes!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set, she must be thrilled!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww yay for your mom!

What a beauty!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful story and a very beautiful ring!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That`s a very beautiful ring!! And a great story!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, sweet story, sweet daughter and beautiful ring!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
BEAUtiful ring..but the best part is reuniting after 30 years?? WOW..I guess when you''re meant to be with that "one"...it may take some time (a long time), but inevitably...two souls will become one!! GREAT stuff!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is amazing they are back together. She has a gorgeous ring. Congratulations to them.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! She is absolutley thrilled and best of all happy at the place she is in. After all the things my Dad put her through, my sisters and I are very happy for her and her fiance. Actually, I''ve just recently asked him and her both to walk me down the aisle at my wedding in September. My mom really wants to be married by our wedding so they''ve planned a simple ceramony for this July. I know she thanks you for all the nice comments. We don''t live in the same state so I might not see her till sometime next spring. When I do I''ll be sure to take some pics for everyone though.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I can''t tell if it''s two-tone gold or not.

either way it is very beautiful!

congrats to your mom!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 8:55:22 AM
Author: ckrickett
I can''t tell if it''s two-tone gold or not.

either way it is very beautiful!

congrats to your mom!
Yes it is! The bands on the outside are platinum with diamonds and the engraved gold band on the inside. She wears both a lot and I really think this is a nice look for her. I''m really bad with gold so I never wear it but it looks really good on her.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is such a sweet story, love will always find a way.

Congrats to your mum on her engagement and beautiful ring :).

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring! And congrats to your mom. I know firsthand how sweet re-finding your first love can be - IS, since after 28 years we finally got our stuff together, realized we couldn''t live without one another, and got married. We even got to go straight to "old married" without all the crap: because we worked it out of our systems long ago. If her reuniting is even half as sweet as ours was, she will be one very very happy lady! Again, congrats to them both!
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Contrats to your mom.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring and what a sweet story. congratulations to your mom
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results