shape
carat
color
clarity

PICS!!! of my just-completed wedding band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
That is stunning - and so delicate, Annie! Bet you can''t wait to wear it!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, thank you, everyone!

I like how it still has substantial sparkle, with the .03''s, but the engraving makes it look a bit more delicate. I can''t wait to wear it! hehe.

You''re right, Icekid, it was officially 3 months from yesterday! How exciting!!!!!!
9.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring!

1.gif
Handshots and close up pics please!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh that''s a lovely ring - I love its low profile and the engraving.

Handshots and closeups of the engraving when u get the ring, pretty pls!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful wedding band. I think .03''s were a great size choice. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow...I cannot wait for handpics of your rings together...I just love the fishtail pave (wish my rings had it, boo hoo
7.gif
)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe it will be here today!!! I will have to check when I get home from work....pics tonight if it gets here today!!!! :)
36.gif
30.gif
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding band is just exquisite! Hope you get it today so we can see more pics!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HMG
35.gif

beautiful W-band
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
29.gif
GRRRRRR......

so I get home and I have the note in my mailbox that my package is here, and I can pick it up at the post office. So I call the post office, and the lady tells me that it''s not there because none of the mail carriers are back for the day yet, AND i probably won''t be able to have my package today because they usually don''t get back until after 5, which is when the window closes! grrrr!

So if all they were going to do is put a note in my mailbox saying that my package is at the post office, why did the package leave the post office anyway?

To sum it all up, no pics yet...
8.gif
...but TOMORROW I should have it!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I take back my frustration with the USPS....I showed up at the post office just before 5 to make one last attempt for today, and whaddaya know, the guy was able to find my package in the back!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So I''m getting the pics ready right now...gimme a few minutes and they''ll be up!!

It''s perfect, btw....looks soooooo great with my e-ring! I can''t wait till I get to wear it every day!!!
9.gif
30.gif
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, first of all, pics of the band alone....

0a58c726.jpg

aaaaand another...

f7214edc.jpg

This one shows the detailing well...

2717cf91.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
A couple more of the band by itself...

64a8ff81.jpg

another side view...

7d0f16d7.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Now for the band and the e-ring in the box together...

538f0f06.jpg

I think they like each other!!! hehe

8a391392.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
And now, together on my hand!

45b140e7.jpg

side view...

35ad99cc.jpg

one more...

56a57334.jpg

and last one!...

2008dfc3.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
It''s an absolutely GORGEOUS set HouMed!!! Wow, I am in awe from all the sparklies
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
It is just beautiful HMG!! Congratulations.. I know you must be excited to wear it!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, sunkist and MINE!! Yes, I am terribly excited to wear it.
9.gif
Less than 3 months now!
30.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOOOoooooo! SO SO pretty and dainty and SPARKLY! Just perfect!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWZA, that is one gorgeous set. I love the pic of the side view of your wedding band. It''s just beautiful..

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s a beautiful set. And you have such lovely hands
1.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
i just love this....blingalicious.

wear with love and congratulations
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
How delicate and sparky - I love it.
The WR looks slightly thinner than the er - is that right?
They look wonderful together. Lots of sparkle.

Scintillating...

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Very classy and beautifully sparkly....

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it looks so pretty and dainty, not to mention extremely sparkly!!!
10.gif
30.gif

Looks perfect with the e-ring!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow! That band is stunning, so sparkly and delicate and
30.gif
. It looks great on your hand with your e-ring or on its own, it is perfect!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing on your hand. I just love it!!!! What a beautiful set you have!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you LizzieC, mrssalvo, diamond_quester, lovey, scintillating, InLuvWithMrH, SanDiegoLady, Milly, Mat, and Kaleigh! :) Whew, that was a mouthful! hehe.

I''m glad the pics show the sparkle of the band well...it really is sooooo sparkly, the diamonds that Michael used are really pretty, they''re crazy little sparklers!

Scintillating, you''re right, the WR is a teeeeeny bit thinner than the ER. At first I actually thought that he accidentally used .02''s instead of .03''s, but when I took a closer look, I found that they were actually the same size diamonds as the ones on my ER. The difference is, essentially, that there''s a bit more metal involved with the ER. There''s more space in between stones, and the diamonds on the ER don''t QUITE go all the way to the edge of the band (i.e. the band width is a teeny bit more than the diameter of the stones themselves.) But on the e-ring, the diamonds are a teeeeeeeny bit closer together and the width of the band is almost exactly the diameter of the stones.

I actually kinda like it this way...I like the slightest bit of distinction between the 2 rings. After all, they represent 2 different, very special days in my life, so it''s kinda neat to me that they, too, are a teeny bit different! Also, the fact that the WR is more stone and less metal means that it sparkles like there''s no tomorrow!
9.gif

Another difference between the 2 is that my e-ring is 14K WG and rhodium dipped (as most white gold is, to achieve the super white color), but Michael made my WR using Stuller''s new X1 alloy in 14K. I don''t know the specifics behind it, but basically it''s a really white alloy of WG and it doesn''t need rhodium plating to stay extremely white. I can tell a very slight difference in person...I actually really like the way the X1 alloy looks.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it HMD - they look great together and the WB is so dainty and feminine, really lovely choice!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW, your set is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
One of my favorites!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results