shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my (her!) SC 0.62 SI1 H

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hughey J

Rough_Rock
Here are some photos I took with my Power Shot S45. The inclusions you see below are not visible with the naked eye. As you can see, I''m below amateur in the photography department. You can see the digital zoom edges in the last two photos.

The diamond is now with a local jeweller being set. I''ll post those pics when I get the ring back.

Enjoy!

/idealbb/files/Dia2.JPG/idealbb/files/Dia_one.JPG/idealbb/files/Dia_four.JPG/idealbb/files/Dia3.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Nice choice. Is this for the ering?
What's the setting?
Nan

Hughey J

Rough_Rock
The stone is for an e-ring, and the setting is being custom-made by a local jeweller. After much shopping at B&M stores, my girlfriend and I saw a unique setting in another city that she really liked. I wasn't overly impressed by the jeweller there (he took my contact info and details but never got back to me), so I made some sketches and took them to a custom jewellery maker in my city. The ring will be platinum, and looks like a tension setting in that the stone is suspended on either side. The ring is connected underneath the diamond though, so it's not a true tension setting. The band of the ring comes on either side of the diamond in the shape of trumpets. I'll put up some pictures I soon as I can - the ring won't be ready for another week or two.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great. It's nice to get the gal's 2 cents. She's going to love it. Congrats on the engagement (or upcoming). Any proposal ideas?
Nan

Hughey J

Rough_Rock
I've got an idea or two, but I'm not going to divulge them until it happens. I guess I'm a little superstitious, even though I profess not to be...

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are some greatly magnified shots!
9.gif
Very pretty stone, congrats!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results