shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my finished pendant and H/M color comparison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to everyone who responded! I really appreciate all of your comments. I''m really glad too that I went with the box chain and basket. I''m SO happy to be wearing it, but now, it really does point out the fact that I "need" some earrings too!
11.gif
I have two sets of piercings and now I can REALLY see the difference between the sparkle of the well-cut diamond on my neck and the dull existence of the cheap CZs in my ears.
3.gif
But my next purchase will be some studs and I''ll feel complete! Well maybe...
31.gif
Does this ever end?

I''ve been stopping to check out my new pendant every time I pass a mirror since I''ve gotten it, and I just can''t believe how such a little thing picks up so much light! It really throws some sparkle around. Thanks again to everyone for your comments and to the pricescope communtiy in general who taught me the importance of a great cut! I''ve seen so many people wearing diamond pendants, but they never seem to have the sparkle that this one has. Maybe they just need to clean them, or maybe it''s the diference of a really great cut. Either way, I''m thankful!

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pendant (not to mention the gorgeous fat rock on your hand)!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t wait to get one of my very own too someday :)

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
so... i don''t notice the difference between the H and the M. Is this a pretty realistic color comparison? Because if so, i am not color sensitive at all!!

PS i love the pendant.i wish i had one too!!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your pendant is fabulous! I too enjoy the warmth in a lower color stone!
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 8:02:55 PM
Author: LamborghiniGirl
so... i don''t notice the difference between the H and the M. Is this a pretty realistic color comparison? Because if so, i am not color sensitive at all!!

36.gif
The pics are kind of realistic. If I hold the diamonds perfectly still, side by side, and tilt them a little, that''s about the color difference I see. But if I''m just wearing both of them and put them near each other without total scrutiny, I honestly can''t see a difference. I have to really be looking for it anyway. I don''t think I''m very color sensitive either, because I can''t imagine my e-ring being ANY whiter. Cartainly I can see the color in the M, but I can''t say I mind it.

By the way... get one for yourself!!! I think you deserve it for sticking to your guns and all the BS you''ve been dealing with the past few days. You''re a strong girl, and you can buy it as a symbol of your OWN self worth!!

Thanks Tuckins and vgirl17
9.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/10/2009 10:10:50 AM
Author: Kelli

36.gif
The pics are kind of realistic. If I hold the diamonds perfectly still, side by side, and tilt them a little, that''s about the color difference I see. But if I''m just wearing both of them and put them near each other without total scrutiny, I honestly can''t see a difference. I have to really be looking for it anyway. I don''t think I''m very color sensitive either, because I can''t imagine my e-ring being ANY whiter. Cartainly I can see the color in the M, but I can''t say I mind it.

By the way... get one for yourself!!! I think you deserve it for sticking to your guns and all the BS you''ve been dealing with the past few days. You''re a strong girl, and you can buy it as a symbol of your OWN self worth!!

9.gif

I am SO tempted to take your advice!!!
36.gif

I may go break-up shopping this weekend, I''ll keep you posted
30.gif

Thanks for explaining the color comparison. I think I would love a warm stone too!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 10:27:26 AM

Date: 4/10/2009 10:10:50 AM
Author: Kelli

36.gif

9.gif

I am SO tempted to take your advice!!!
36.gif

I may go break-up shopping this weekend, I''ll keep you posted
30.gif

Thanks for explaining the color comparison. I think I would love a warm stone too!
SWEET!!! Shopping can be very therapeutic!
31.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 10:57:07 AM
Author: AdiS
It''s absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
30.gif
Thank you
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelli, I love it! I love Box chains, I think they are elegant, sleek and secure thinnest chain I would buy and have myself. COngrats. I sure love those warm stones.. Beautiful...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the fire shot of your ering! Stunning. I''m so craving a diamond pendant. I love yours.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks dannyandterry and bee!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelli - that''s a beautiful pendant! I especially like the basket you chose to set it in... what graceful lines!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. I too like the color contrast with your e ring.

Equator

Rough_Rock
Finally.. after some trials and error...

IMG_6464 fire on flower.JPG

Equator

Rough_Rock
Oh my... that was embarassing.... (and a little weird). I thought this was the fire thread, from which page I login from. I should have double-checked it. I am soooo sorry everyone.... =( And most of all to Kelli, I''m doubly sorry..... =(

Kelli, your stones are so beautiful, btw... and it''s inspiring me to get a lower colour too... I''ve had my eyes on an L for awhile.... Now I know it''s definitely beautiful.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s lovely, I''d def consider an M after this thread!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 8:14:15 AM
Author: Equator

Oh my... that was embarassing.... (and a little weird). I thought this was the fire thread, from which page I login from. I should have double-checked it. I am soooo sorry everyone.... =( And most of all to Kelli, I''m doubly sorry..... =(

Kelli, your stones are so beautiful, btw... and it''s inspiring me to get a lower colour too... I''ve had my eyes on an L for awhile.... Now I know it''s definitely beautiful.
LOL no problem equator! That''s a beautiful ring you posted! And I highly recommend the L:)

Thanks to VRbeauty, Stone Hunter, and Porridge as well!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It is a lovely pendant and the size looks great on your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results