shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally have a few pics of my dress. The shop I got it at was very secretive about the designer. All I know is that it''s an Essence dress. I looked it up online but couldn''t find it anywhere. So, I have no other details to tell you, other than what you see.

Hopefully this works.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I promise, they''re coming...Andrey''s working on it.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Here they are!!
Bottom of dress

zoebartlett_bottomdress.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
back of dress

zoebartlett_dressback.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Full back

zoebartlett_fullback.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
last one whole dress

zoebartlett_wholedress.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Andrey! Surfgirl, I know how you''ve been waiting to see these. Come on over, wherever you are!
9.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. So beautiful and delicate! I just love the piping especially. I''m soooooo glad you decided to go with a bridal gown!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Seeing it posted makes it more real. I can now look at it throughout the year before it comes in. yay!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow ZoeB, your wedding dress is so sweet and romantic
3.gif
. The I''m with Indy, love the piping and absolutely adore the detail of the hem. Just gorgeous! Are you doing a veil?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi LiB!

Yes, I''m doing a veil, which I ordered, but I haven''t gotten a comb or headpiece to go with it yet. I didn''t think to take a picture of the veil and I don''t have any pictures of me in the dress. I think the veil matches the champagne color in the dress but I honestly can''t remember.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh Zoe its pretty!! You are going to look amazing!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Yay. pictures! I love it! One of the first dresses I really liked had all-over lace like that. The ribbon gives it a nice unique touch too.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely fabulous!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
pretty pretty pretty!! Congrats - cant wait to see you in it!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! So romantic.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I really like the train!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe, it''s gorgeous! You''re going to look beautiful in that dress, I''m so glad you found something you love!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!!

OMG! It''s just fabulous. I mean that so sincerely! I cannot wait to see pics of you in it all dolled up on your day! You are going to be a beautiful bride!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey zoe! I''m away right now so I''m getting to this late, sorry! The dress looks so pretty! Damn. It''s making me question my own dress now...Maybe I should have gone more bridal?!? ACK! It''s very pretty but I want/need to see it ON you dear. Please show us some ''on the bod'' photos asap! The lace looks lovely! Well done.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely dress!I can''t wait to see it on you.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Love the dress Zoe! And the color...wow! Is that champagne??? It''s going to look great!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh I really love the pink trim. The whole thing is so soft and feminine looking!! Beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it; I love the other color w/the white! Congrats!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Zoe! I bet it''s gorgeous on you!!!! Love it!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! What boutique did you end up getting it through?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats on finding your perfect dress!

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! I love the detail on the train. Congrats!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! HH, I got it at Marry and Tux in Nashua (NH). The sales girl I''ve been working with, Brittany, is really great. I went in with a lot of doubts that I would find something for my petite yet plus size figure but she was so helpful and put those doubts to rest. I''m still nervous about the whoe strapless aspect of the dress but I''m not sure how it would look with straps. I wouldn''t want it to look as if straps were added as an afterthought. Does that make sense? And actually, it''s not so much the strapless part that''s making me nervous, it''s showing my arms. Silly I know. I guess I won''t care though if it''s a hot and humid day.

Surfgirl, when I took pics of the dress, I went on a busier day, so no one could help me put it on. Apparently you need to have someone with you (an employee). I promise to post pics of me in the dress at some point.

The dress is ivory with champagne trim/piping, whatever you call it. It does look pink in these pics but it''s not. It doesn''t help that the carpet in the photo is a rose color. It does make the trim look a shade different than what it is.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
So now you''ve seen the dress, what shoes do you think would look good? I have never worn high heels in my life, so that''s something to keep in mind. I tried on a pair of 1" heels when I was measured for the dress, so that''s probably what I need to get in order to keep the hem right. My FI is about 6'' and I''m 4'' 9", so there''s a big height difference between us. I''d have to add soooo many inches to make us more even but that''s not going to happen.
1.gif

Also, what do you think about a boquet? Maybe these should be separate threads than this one but I wanted to try to keep everything together. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results