shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of me as the flower girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT and I love how the hair color turned out!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, you look fabulous!

Perfect example of how makeup can help one''s "assets" POP! It still looks like you, only kicked up a notch.

You''re gonna make one BEAUTIFUL bride!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
Awe, thanks Fancy, Minims, Snlee, Surfgirl, bee, sum, tiger, neatfreak, zoe, rainbow, jas, budget and broadway!

Surfgirl, I had my makeup done at the MAC store at the Westchester Mall. They were great there!

Sum, I think they''re actually in the jr. bm range (they''re 15 almost 16), but they''re going to be full fledged bm at my wedding. They''re actually a few inches taller than me. One was wearing flats and I had on 3 inch heels. I actually didn''t really look at the faces of the crowd when I was walking down. I think our whole family knew though and they made up most of the guests. One of the bridesmaids actually said that she''d been a flower girl at 26 and that''s where my cousin got the idea.

Neatfreak, I was thinking about having them try with more champagne and browns too :). I just wish I could have the same makeup artist. She was great. Too bad it''d be like a 7 hr drive for her.

Zoe, I do have more pics. I can upload more later tonight if you guys want
1.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
robbie...you look hot hot HOT lady!! I haven''t posted n a while but have been waiting for your FG pics and had to sign in to tell you how FAB you looked!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks blushing and charger!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 10:28:34 PM
Author: robbie3982
Is this better, jcrow?
3.gif

Awe, thanks monarch and skippy!
love it!
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Ah, see my jr. bm is 10, so it surprised me to have them called junior! My 16 year old niece is a full bridesmaid because she''s taller than the rest of my bridesmaids! But them my FGs are all under 10. None of them will rock the position as much as you did though!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie you look STUNNING!!! I''m still feeling kind of vengeful towards your cousin and secretly happy that you probably stole the whole show....
11.gif
12.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
That is great! I love your makeup too!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 2:32:54 PM

Zoe, I do have more pics. I can upload more later tonight if you guys want
1.gif

I''d love to see some more! I really love the way she did your make-up. I got mine professionally done in Mac a couple of years ago in Dublin and they were fab there too. I''d love to be able to do it myself properly

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks jcrow, ginger, sum, ephemery and sweetpea.

Here are some more pics for you, bee and zoe:

Me and FI at the reception:

ny-summer-2007-076.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another of me with the junior bridesmaids:

ny-summer-2007-0149.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Bee, this was the first time I'd ever been in a MAC store. We only have counters in Pittsburgh. The girl who did my makeup told me that in NY they have counters, the MAC store and MAC pro which is supposed to be even better than the store. It cost $50 to get it done at the MAC store, but they gave you a free full size mascara. When I heard it was going to cost $50 I thought it was a rip-off, but I think it was well worth it after seeing the results

In the MAC store right after getting my makeup done:

ny-summer-2007-0150.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here''s me with my mom and sister:

ny-summer-2007-158.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a good shot of the eye makeup:

ny-summer-2007-160.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
are those false lashes? or yours? they look FABulous!

i love mac. i used that makeup for my wedding. it really holds up well and hides all those imperfections.
i think at our counter you have to spend$40 worth of makeup to get a full application/makeover.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You look fantastic!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 6:30:11 PM
Author: jcrow
are those false lashes? or yours? they look FABulous!

i love mac. i used that makeup for my wedding. it really holds up well and hides all those imperfections.
i think at our counter you have to spend$40 worth of makeup to get a full application/makeover.
Yup, they''re fake! Number 3''s!

Thanks, Anchor!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Holy Shmoly! Are you looking SMOKIN'' hot or what?

3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Will you be my flower girl too?!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 9:55:45 PM
Author: Independent Gal

3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Hehe thanks! sure I''ll be your flower girl, but only if I get to ride down the aisle on that ostrich in your avatar
3.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie!
I''m late chiming in here, but I saw the title of your post and got so psyched to see the pics-
I remember the flower girl story from the beginning so am glad to see the end results.
You are BEAUTIFUL! what a great smile, and I have to say that I am so jealous re. the MAC situation- I don''t even have a measly counter anywhere within 80 miles of me (each town to the west and the east do, but not us- drats)
I really wanted to use them for my wedding makeup.

Congrats on a great flower girl debut-

thanks for sharing the photos with us
36.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
OK, that was my second biggest PS laugh EVER. I just mentally superimposed the sexy pic in your avatar riding the ostrich and got the most fantastic mental picture of you bucking down the aisle on ol'' Mr. Featherbutt there. Hi-la-ri-ous.

You''re booked! I''ll even pay your flights! But you have to bring your own ostrich.
4.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Robbie you looks SERIOUSLY HOT girl!!! Can''t imagine how incredible you''ll look on your own wedding day! I hope the bride wasn''t too peeved you looked gorg enough to steal the show
31.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking that too, Dandi. Fess up Flower Girl! You totally looked hotter than the bride, didn''t you?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 10:19:05 PM
OK, that was my second biggest PS laugh EVER. I just mentally superimposed the sexy pic in your avatar riding the ostrich and got the most fantastic mental picture of you bucking down the aisle on ol'' Mr. Featherbutt there. Hi-la-ri-ous.

You''re booked! I''ll even pay your flights! But you have to bring your own ostrich.
4.gif

Sweet!
3.gif

Thanks Labbie and Dandi!

IG, I don''t know if it''s possible to outshine a bride on her wedding day. After all, she''s the bride
1.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
You''re right Robbie! And my apologies to your Cous the Bride. I think I''m still a li''l virtually p''ed off at her for the way she treated you.
29.gif

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
Robbie, you look so beautiful!!! Can''t wait to see your wedding pics! I love the fake lashes idea, never tried before but definitely worth a try after seeing on your gorgeous eyes!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow I really love your eye makeup! You should definitely get the same sort of look for your own wedding. Anytime I''ve got my make up done at Mac over here, it''s €25 and then I can spend €25 euro worth on products also, so the actual make over is free.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 10:03:24 PM

Date: 8/8/2007 9:55:45 PM

3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Hehe thanks! sure I''ll be your flower girl, but only if I get to ride down the aisle on that ostrich in your avatar
3.gif

Now that would be a sight! Hee-haw!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results