shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of me as the flower girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I had a blast being the flower girl in my cousin''s wedding. Here are some pics:

My sexy flower girl makeup:

robbie3982flowergirl03.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Me with my cousins who were junior bridesmaids:

robbie3982flowergirl02.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Me with the 4-year-old ring bearer:

robbie3982flowergirl01.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
And last, but not least, me doing my flower girl duties:

robbie3982flowergirl04.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look awesome and I am sure you did your job very well! I love the make up too!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous Robbie! Was the wedding fun?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you should update your avatar pic
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondfan! It was so much fun getting the makeup done. I went with the bride, her mom (my aunt), my other aunt and my two cousins.

Thanks, Miranda! The wedding was a blast and the food was to die for! I''ve seriously never tasted anything as good as the filet mignon (is that how you spell it?) that they served. It was amazing. There was so much food. I think the cocktail hour had more food than my reception will!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is the most gorgeous flowergirl I''ve ever seen! Va-va-va-Voom! That first pic had me LOL, seriously. Robbie, if you''re a knockout as a flowergirl, I can''t even imagine how beautiful of a bride you''re going to be! Sheesh!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 10:15:18 PM
Author: monarch64
Now THAT is the most gorgeous flowergirl I''ve ever seen! Va-va-va-Voom! That first pic had me LOL, seriously. Robbie, if you''re a knockout as a flowergirl, I can''t even imagine how beautiful of a bride you''re going to be! Sheesh!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
hehe, I agree! It looks like you had a blast
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Is this better, jcrow?
3.gif

Awe, thanks monarch and skippy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look fabulous Robbie. Putting the F for fab in being a flower girl!! Just stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie, your awesome attitude and humor and grace about this whole thing just shines in that first picture. It''s truly awesome in many ways...hope your FI has a big copy of it hanging in his office.

You ROCK!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That. is. awesome.

Lovvvvve the eye makeup. Seriously.
emidea.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
My begeebers!! You are a knockout!
30.gif
I can't believe it is you!
30.gif
The natural you is a beauty...but these photos and your new avatar photo make you the belle of the PS ball!
31.gif

I remember the brow thing and what a difference we saw in it opening up your face...but these photo installments...well, they are really great! You are going to make a spectacular bride...and now that you have this flower girl experience...you are going to be a pro at the isle walk.

You are Stunning...
36.gif
simply stunning!!

DKS

PS...what hair color is that that you are wearing? In some images it looks lighter in shade and then in the one closeup it is really dark. I also remember that thread. I think I voted to lighter softer...but the darker one is really great! What did you decide on?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always say, She cleans up nicely! Not that you are not lovely without make up and the hair done, but with it you are incredible! Glad you handled it so gracefully and had a great time.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh!

Thanks Jas! I''ll have to give FI a copy for work
2.gif

Thanks FireGoddess! I love the eye makeup too. I think I might bring a pic of it to my make up trial next weekend and just have them tweak it a bit. I love the pinky purpley color with the pink dress I was wearing, but I don''t think I want my makeup to be quite so pink for my wedding.

Awe, thanks dks! I''m so glad you guys all convinced me to have my brows done. I love them now! I really think it helped with the difference in color between my hair and brows. I haven''t dyed my hair since that post that I made. It''s still not completely faded out yet, but it''s barely noticeable. I''m not sure why the pictures show it to be so different. I decided that I''m just going to leave it as it is for the wedding and maybe dye it darker again after. FSIL told me that she dyed her hair darker right before her wedding and she always looks at her pics and thinks, why did I do that? I never realized that her hair wasn''t natural in her wedding pics. I thought she just lightened it now
3.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
You look SO pretty!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look awesome!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 10:18:26 PM
Author: monarch64

Robbie, if you''re a knockout as a flowergirl, I can''t even imagine how beautiful of a bride you''re going to be! Sheesh!
That''s exactly what I was thinking!! Can''t wait to see pics of you as a bride!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You look very pretty! Thanks for sharing pictures with us!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hot flower girl! Who did your makeup? It looks great!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow Robbie-you look GREAT!! Hottest flower girl ever!! Your make up is fab!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
You''re a knockout! And I had to laugh that the jr. bridesmaids are the same height as you! I assume they are also a bit past the general age range for that position, right? You carried it off with grace and style and killer makeup too!

So tell me, did everybody know to expect a 20-something flower girl or were there some surprised faces in the crowd?

Tigerbear

Rough_Rock
WOW!! You look absolutely beautiful - in a very sexy way.
31.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Robbie, you look fantastic! Def. have the makeup artist look into a similar look for the wedding. That''s what my eyes will look like but with more champagne and browns and it looks so great.

Love it!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Robbie, I''m glad to hear it was a blast. You look beautiful!! Do you have more pics?

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Love it! You look great in that shade of pink, unlike most folks! Very sexy, indeed. Maybe I should have a grown-up flower girl too, I hadn''t thought of that.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
You are hot Robbie!!! You DO clean up nicely! That eye make-up rocks!

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
I agree with all the comments. You look fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results