shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of inherited rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Just thought it would be fun to share pics of family rings. Mine are nithing special, but all meaningful. This first one is a ring that was actually made by my Great Grandfather for my Great Grandmother to keep her fingure warm. He was a jewler, it is a white metal, not sure what, it used to have a nice dark patina but stupid me put it in jewlery cleaner last week! I think the amethist is about .25 ct. It is very worn.

DSC01209_1.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
another

DSC01207_1.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
This was my great Grandmothers, It was my something blue on my wedding day. It is a large aquamarine w/ 4 small diamonds on the sides in yg.

DSC01205_1.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
This was my Great Grandmother ediamond and diamonds from her wedding band. She had them made into this hideous cocktail ring!! I really want to do something w/ the diamonds, somtime down the road maybe a rhr. They are single cut small diamonds and probab;y about a .45 round.

DSC01202_1.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
And finally this was one of my Grandmothers wedding bands. she actually gave it to my daughter (who is only 23months!) because her birthstone is diamond, lucky girl!! It is 2 rows of pave'' in platinum and yg

DSC01212_3.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My great-grandmother''s engagement ring.

ring2a.sized.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
all of those rings are lovely!

I have a very small sweet ring that i love that I''ll post pics of asap!

Thanks for starting this thread!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how fun!! thanks for sharing your rings!
3.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I''m posting the 2 rings my mom wore all the time....this one is a black "stone" looks like marble, rose gold w/engraving (worn).

black491.JPG

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
A heavy, wide rose gold band...dad set a small (less than .4) diamond on it....

moms.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results