shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of five stone bands 1.5-2.0 tcw

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Well, it''s a good thing he hasn''t proposed yet, because I''ve changed my mind again from a seven stone to a five stone engagement ring. I figure if I''m not going with the solitaire, might as well get the larger diamonds, right? :)

Anyway, I''m planning on having a five stone band made with either 30 or 40 point round diamonds, totalling either 1.5 or 2 carats. I have a size 5 ring finger, so I''m wondering if five 40 pointers will fit on my finger, or if I should go with the smaller 30 pointers. Or maybe 35 pointers.

Does anyone have pics out there of 1.5 to 2 carat five stone bands? And please include your ring size.

Thank you!

AB57501300_zoom.jpg

HeymanOval

Rough_Rock
Hi MissKiss,

I have no idea how to put a link on here - but I posted on Monday "5 Stone Oval" ... it may help - the shank of the ring is 1.65mm wide. My fiance wears a size 6 ring.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know her ring size, but Miss Got Rock''s 2.0 carat Memoire five stone band is worth seeing. I just love this ring!

MGRmemoireagain.jpg

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/8/2007 10:45:53 PM
Author: Anastasia
This is not mine - it belongs to kcoursolle, but I think it is gorgeous!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/
Beautiful setting - thanks for sharing! That setting really shows off the entire diamond!

I''m looking at a similar setting - like the one in the picture I included at the top of this thread. I think it''s called an open gallery design, and I love how it lets in additional light.

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 9:50:05 AM
Author: Sundial
I don''t know her ring size, but Miss Got Rock''s 2.0 carat Memoire five stone band is worth seeing. I just love this ring!
WOW - This really makes me want to go with the 2.0 tcw instead of the 1.5 tcw.

You refer to it as a Memoire band - I''ve never heard of that before. Is that just another name they''ve come up with, like eternity band or anniversary band?

Thanks for sharing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2007 3:22:45 PM
Author: misskiss

WOW - This really makes me want to go with the 2.0 tcw instead of the 1.5 tcw.

You refer to it as a Memoire band - I''ve never heard of that before. Is that just another name they''ve come up with, like eternity band or anniversary band?

Thanks for sharing!
Memoire is a brand. Pearlman''s carries the line if you want to check them out. Very high end but worth every penny IMHO.

misskiss

Rough_Rock

Exquisite and very unique! I just love the low setting. That''s a main reason why the diamond band appealed to me more than a solitaire that sits so high on top of the finger.

Are the oval stones graduated? From the pics it looks like the middle stone is larger and the side stones get smaller.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Hi.

I''m awaiting delivery of my 5 stone emerald cut wedding band 5 x 0.35ct G, VS1, VG Polish, VG Symmetry. Here''s a pic, tis a bit blurry but I''ll post some more once I get it.

Po
x

PoShinyNew.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
oops........1.75ct in total and I''m a size 5 3/4 (L - UK)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results