shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of diamond I''m considering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sfoz

Rough_Rock
I got some pics of the diamond I''m considering and just wanted to get everybody''s expert opinion. The pic below is the IdealScope. From this pic it seems like the diamond leaks a lot of light. What do you all think? Should I pass on it?

DSCN1442.jpg

sfoz

Rough_Rock
No magnification

DSCN1440.jpg

sfoz

Rough_Rock
10x magnification

DSCN1444.jpg

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's an IdealScope pic?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sfoz, are you sure #1 is idealscope image? It looks more like image via Hearts and Arrow viewer.

sfoz

Rough_Rock
I was told it was an IdealScope by the jeweler. Since it looked similar to other IdealScope images I've seen I believed him. However, I don't know much about diamonds so it could be the H&A view. Arghh, I'm so confused trying to get just the right diamond!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know what that read red picture is, but the "normal" pictures seem to confirm that the centre of the stone looks darker under any viewer, including the eyes! It looks like light return could be better, but this is not a complete looser, quite on the contrary. If the stone is not sold (and priced) for it's optics, this looks like an acceptable diamond. Hope it is a good deal too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results