shape
carat
color
clarity

pics do lie! hehe got it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

momof3

Rough_Rock
Soo, after a lot of hullabaloo - i went and picked up the ring and i am very pleased!! boy, was that a terrible picture!

it is sparkly and the milgrain is very delicate and fine! whew!

i am so relieved. sorry for all the fussin'' =D

i''m out of town, so will have to post pics later...my asscher is totally sparkling all over the place! i''m getting dizzy.

36.gif
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2006 7:09:55 PM
Author:momof3
Soo, after a lot of hullabaloo - i went and picked up the ring and i am very pleased!! boy, was that a terrible picture!

it is sparkly and the milgrain is very delicate and fine! whew!

i am so relieved. sorry for all the fussin'' =D

i''m out of town, so will have to post pics later...my asscher is totally sparkling all over the place! i''m getting dizzy.

36.gif
31.gif
Oh that''s great news!!! So happy for you.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is just wonderful news. i know the huge pics can be so misleading and will show things we''d never see in real life, or the angles make things look wonky that really are not. I can''t wait to see your pics of your ring. congrats...

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad to know that you love your ring! Congrats!
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
*phew****

Hooray for you! Now post pics~!!

momof3

Rough_Rock
Thanks divergrl! sorry for all the drama! you were so generous with your advice and concern!

will post pics when i get a chance (will require some back and forth between camera and costco?, don''t have the cable w/ me)...

but it is sparkly - like a snowflake on my finger =D there must be some chemical reaction in the brain from the stimulation the diamonds trigger huh?
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I''m so glad to hear that! Can''t wait for hand pics!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Yay, momof3! I''m so pleased to hear this!
36.gif

(I agree...super closeup pictures do sometimes show us things we really don''t need to know. And this applies to things other than jewelry, too!)

Looking forward to pix...

widget

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Relief! Glad to hear it - look forward to pictures!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
so glad! It sounds like your jeweler might benefit from a few photography lessons or a new camera - would have saved you a lot of worry!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock

Yay!!!!!! See, all that worrying for nothing!

Can''t wait for pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, good. I am happy for you. It can be pretty scarey waiting. Our minds start to wander and we just want it to come out perfect. I do understand what you were going through. I am happy for the good news. Now hand pics
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~So glad that you are pleased with the finished product...I can''t wait to see some pics!!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
So where are the pics??? LOL!!! I''m glad you are happy with it, those blown up pictures always make rings look clunkier than they are in real life.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always say that no picture ever does any diamond justice. There''s nothing like looking at it in person. Glad it turned out well.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m glad that they''re just really bad photographers!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Yay momof3!!

I thought the photo was just poorly shot.

So when do we get some hand pics?! =)

momof3

Rough_Rock
sorry, i''m still travelling, so will see what i can do about the pics.

it''s almost as if they put the ring behind one of those glasses that make your eyes look all googly? seriously - the edges are flat and sharp, the pave is well done and the milgrain is nice and delicate...

like someone said earlier - perhaps if i put it under a loop it would look bad, but i''m good w/ "eye clean"!!

hehe

mostly i''m pleased w/ the diamond, the whole thing started w/ the search for the great diamond and i am so happy i went w/ the F color and for everyone''s help on picking the right asscher! i LOVE it! my table is 60% and i''m so glad i didn''t consider the larger ones - particularly for this type of setting.

anyhoo- sorry to keep you waiting!!
30.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo happy for you! Waiting for pics......

36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you are happy :)
can''t wait to see the ''real'' pics!

momof3

Rough_Rock
finally, pics~!

IMG_0491.JPG

momof3

Rough_Rock
these are the only two small enough to post, if i can shrink the others, will post later! thanks for everyone''s generous advice and support!

it''s like having a kaleidescope on your finger...it''s hard not to stare at it all the time, hehe in public at least!
31.gif

IMG_0490.JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hello Momof3-

THIS IS SO BLINGY! I cannot wait for some more pics!!!!!

CONGRATS!

momof3

Rough_Rock
hehe it''s funny these pics are so blurry considering my concerns about the workmanship huh? will send focused ones when i figure it out! ha!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! That is a beautiful ring! So sparkly!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful and looks huuuuuuuuuuuuge on your finger! can''t wait to see more pics
36.gif

momof3

Rough_Rock
it''s like a fortress for my diamond
30.gif

still working on getting my camera to focus?

IMG_0480 2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my!!!! It is so beautiful!!!! I love it. I want to see more.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom, your ring looks gorgeous. And yes, we need to get focused shots of that lovely.
11.gif

Does your camera let you know when you ARE focused on something? Mine has a green box that surrounds the object. Some have a light that pops up...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really gorgeous!!! Hope you can get more pictures! It is really hard to get clear ones, isn''t it?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results