shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics & ABAZIAS Experience!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
My bf and I started looking for an engagement ring months ago. We searched the internet and found that TONS of people had great experiences with Abazias, so I contacted them. Tom e-mailed me back immediately, and from then on, we e-mailed back and forth literally hundreds of times. He replied so quickly and answered any questions that we had! After searching through numerous diamonds, we finally chose a stone with Tom''s help. He had the dealer ship the diamond to Abazias first, so that they could check it out themselves, and we had it the next day! The diamond is GORGEOUS and it''s so much more beautiful than we expected! We bought the trillions and sent all 3 stones back to Tom. He had a custom Ingwer mounting made for our stones and had their jeweler set them. We got the ring only 2 days later and it''s STUNNING! It is truly my dream engagement ring, and I can''t thank Tom enough for all of the time he put into helping us find it! He was there for us every step of the way, from teaching us about diamonds to the finished ring, and it was great seeing everything come together so perfectly. We highly recommend working with the Abazias team if you want top notch customer service and a beautiful product! I''ve gotten so many compliments on the ring and it’s so nice to know that we had such a wonderful experience buying it! Thank you Abazias, and most of all, thank you Tom!

e-ring3.jpg

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
2.55ct oval w/trillions. Both SI-Clarity, G-Color.

e-ring1.jpg

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
Another pic
1.gif

e-ring11.jpg

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
Last one, promise!
2.gif

e-ring4.jpg

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
Stats please!!!!!!!! Looks like a 5 carat rock! What an absolute stunning rock!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring! I'm glad you had such a good experience choosing the stones and setting, etc. Your hands are very pretty...It looks great on you. My sister-in-law has a 2.5 carat oval with half-moons on the side. It's a bit similar to yours and in person, it's stunning, just like I'm sure yours is!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is a real stunner!!!
10.gif

It looks HUGE and SPARKLY!! You took some lovely pics too, really shows off the ring and setting!

Best wishes!
9.gif

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Look at you professional photographer!! Those were amazing!

It looks great on your hand and in the box!! Congratulations and I'm so glad you had a great experience!

Colleen
love.gif

kmatt

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

What will you wear for your wedding band? An eternity band?

loopy.gif

kmatt

Rough_Rock
It's just beautiful! Congratulations, you must be thrilled!

What are you planning to wear as your wedding band?
loopy.gif

sharonzhere

Rough_Rock
Holy cow! Give me a glass of water to go with that ice! Beautiful!!
love.gif

I'm curious about the wedding band too!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is an awsome ring.
love.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

DiamondLil

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Wow, amazing! It looks HUGE on your finger - what is your finger size? That oval is really beautiful. Glad to hear you had such a great experience with abazias! Congratulations and enjoy!!
1.gif

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments!!
9.gif
The ring is a size 3 5/8 and sometimes it's a little loose and sometimes it seems to fit well. It doesn't fall off or anything so I think I'll leave it as it is. I'd also hate to part with it since I just got it one week ago.
3.gif

As for a wedding band...hmmm. I'm thinking of either getting a REALLY thin white gold band, no more than 2mm's, or a diamond band to wear on my right hand (a very simple one). Any suggestions? My fingers are pretty short, if you couldn't tell by the pic, and I don't really want my e-ring at my knuckle. Well, thanks again, everyone! I'll try to post more stats later!
wavey.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi StarrSue6...

Here's wishing your future life be as beautiful and as charming as your new ring!

win

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a beautiful ring. It's funny because before I found Pricescope and was eventually won over by the ideal cut round stone, this exact style of ring (oval with trillants on the side) was my dream engagement ring. So I'm living vicariously through you right now.

I have short finger just like you. I tried on band after band, and my fiancé and I just never liked the look of two rings on one finger for me. So we're buying my wedding band to be worn on the ring hand. That way I can get whatever I want and I will still look lovely. We've decided on the Tiffany étoile band, which is a style I've always loved.

I just wanted to tell you not to be afraid and stray from the norm a little bit. Wear your wedding band on your right hand if you want to, because you're the one who has to wear it and stare at it.

Daniela

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your great experience with Abazia's..

The ring is a Monster
eek.gif

lil

Rough_Rock
Crikey! That's one big ring - a stunner! Congratulations!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I really love your ring.
1.gif
Congrats!

I am a fancy person and the oval & trills are just stunning.
3.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
DDOOHHH!!! Verrry nice!! Dang!
naughty.gif

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
Thank you, again, for your wonderful comments!
9.gif
Daniela, thank you for telling me about your e-ring/wedding band experience! Right now, I'm leaning towards a 1.5mm - 2mm wide wedding band with teeny diamonds all the way around, although this could change at anytime.
2.gif
It took me a while to decide on my perfect e-ring design (thank goodness my fiance is patient, hehe) and of course we both love the final design! The more I think about it, the more I would like to have both rings on one finger. Does anyone wear a 3-stone e-ring and a wedding band on the same finger? Pics please if you do.
1.gif
Or does anyone have a really thin prong-set diamond wedding band? I've seen a lot that are 2.5mm and above, but not too many that are really, really thin.

StarrSue6

Trinity29

Rough_Rock
I have the same problem as you, I just bought this 3 stone ring you see in my avitar, but I'm not getting it until Wednesday, and I'm not sure how it will look with my wedding band, which is about 4mm wide. So I may have to get a thin platinum band to go with it. Mind you I have been married almost 14 years and have gone thru a couple of wedding sets until I finally got this, which is what I've always wanted. So my husband is used to the change. But I'll never get rid of my original wedding band for sentimental reasons, plus I think it would hurt my husbands feelings. I still wear it around the house when I'm cleaning and changing diapers, etc.....to save wear on my current diamonds. (which I just sold) When we picked out our wedding bands, Platinum was not really around or popular, and he didn't want white gold. So I had to get yellow gold. I had never been much on the yellow gold look.

My advice to you is to get something that you could wear WITH your 3 stone, and WITHOUT it. Something that will look good by itself, and that you like looking at by itself. I think that is KEY. Try on ALOT of different styles and different widths with and without e-ring on before committing to anything. Because once you get married with it, you really shouldn't get rid of it.

Hope that helps and show us pics of what you end up getting!

Your ring is way gorgeous
eek.gif
!!!! OMG! I love the setting! Congratulations!! It's such a classic and elegant setting......just wonderful. It's a timeless piece that you can pass down.
appl.gif

Enjoy it!!!

starrsue6

Rough_Rock
Trinity29,

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!
10.gif
I would love to see it on your hand when it arrives! I'm sure it means a lot to your husband that you're keeping your very first wedding band. I'm sentimental too and wouldn't want to let something as meaningful as that go.
1.gif

Thank you for your great advice! I will definitely try on different wedding bands to see what style looks best with, and without, my e-ring. I know that if I wear the rings on the same finger, there will be small gaps in between, but that doesn't bother me at all. We probably won't purchase the bands for a while, but I'll post pics as soon as we do! Thanks again!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results