shape
carat
color
clarity

Picking the right diamond

firsttimer6

Rough_Rock
I suppose this will be my final update:

The ring arrived and it looks fantastic! The "semi-custom" design looks great and the matching wedding band sits flush against the engagement ring just as I desired. I know the center diamond is an I color but no one else can tell. My sister-in-law's is a G and her mom's is a F and all three center stones look damn near identical (looking from about a foot away) color wise to them. I know people who are more in the know and diamonds are their hobby would be able to see its an I, but for the average person this ring/center stone is stunning and way nicer than anyone else's I know. Overall, I was able to get about .35 carats bigger by going from a G/H to an I and I am glad I did. The melee (as you all have taught me that word) looks fantastic and nicer than a few other rings I have compared it to as well.

I am thrilled and I definitely would have bought an inferior stone and ring at a higher price if it wasn't for the guidance from everyone here. Thanks!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

The ring arrived and it looks fantastic! The "semi-custom" design looks great and the matching wedding band sits flush against the engagement ring just as I desired. I know the center diamond is an I color but no one else can tell. My sister-in-law's is a G and her mom's is a F and all three center stones look damn near identical (looking from about a foot away) color wise to them. I know people who are more in the know and diamonds are their hobby would be able to see its an I, but for the average person this ring/center stone is stunning and way nicer than anyone else's I know. Overall, I was able to get about .35 carats bigger by going from a G/H to an I and I am glad I did. The melee (as you all have taught me that word) looks fantastic and nicer than a few other rings I have compared it to as well.

I am thrilled and I definitely would have bought an inferior stone and ring at a higher price if it wasn't for the guidance from everyone here. Thanks!

Congrats! Do you have photos?!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock

What diamond did you decide on? Would love more details ... and yes please, pictures!!!!

Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results