cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Vs2 , F , very good,

Oh and don’t worry ;-) plenty of pics

pfMmPv8.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS! Can’t wait to see all your pictures!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful stone, I can't wear watches but I'm sure it's a nice watch ;-) how are you going to set the stone!????

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, gorgeous watch and I love your avatar!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and blingtastic watch! I have only the plain version myself.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call me an old suspicious English broad, but am I smelling a rat?
Apologies if not, but who posts a picture of their glorious Rolex upside down?? Apart from Nida?

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Call me an old suspicious English broad, but am I smelling a rat?
Apologies if not, but who posts a picture of their glorious Rolex upside down?? Apart from Nida?

It’s ok to be suspicious.

It’s a Rolex PearlMaster 34, solid 18k white gold with factory set diamonds.

Another pic of it on my wife’s wrist :)

EU2niDb.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Welcome aboard!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I thought so right away . . .

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
That is normal for Rolex models.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

It’s ok to be suspicious.

It’s a Rolex PearlMaster 34, solid 18k white gold with factory set diamonds.

Another pic of it on my wife’s wrist :)

EU2niDb.jpg

I know nothing about Rolex but that is the prettiest I’ve ever seen. Looks great! Welcome to Pricescope!

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you

There was a recent new member who was, lets just say...a big faker pants! stealing other peoples over the top jewelry pics and claiming as their own and then not being very nice. They kept popping back in with new accounts but just more of the same. For some reason your posts are perking some people to recall that poster. Please stick around....assuming you really are not them, lol.

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Look at the End of the day if I’m Lying on an Internet forum, I’m only lying to myself, it doesn’t affect you guys either way I suppose.

I’m into my watches predominately and on most of the watch forums, but after I posted this diamond there they recommended this site, so I joined up!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Gotta ask: How did you pick up the 3.4 out of the many, many options for spending the same?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, @cm_ls1!

Your watches are lovely - and I like yours even more than your wife's! The whole blue and gold thing has always worked for me.

Can you tell us some more about the diamond? That's a big purchase! Did you use a personal jeweler, or did you buy it online? And - do you have plans for it? If so - do share! We'd love to hear! :))

Either way - welcome again - and put your feet up and stay a while! We have a number of watch aficionados here who will be thrilled to see another like-minded soul! :wavey:

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
definitely would love to know the plans for the diamond!!

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, @cm_ls1!

Your watches are lovely - and I like yours even more than your wife's! The whole blue and gold thing has always worked for me.

Can you tell us some more about the diamond? That's a big purchase! Did you use a personal jeweler, or did you buy it online? And - do you have plans for it? If so - do share! We'd love to hear! :))

Either way - welcome again - and put your feet up and stay a while! We have a number of watch aficionados here who will be thrilled to see another like-minded soul! :wavey:

Thank you, yes, some say the gold with blue is a little over the top, but I suppose it’s how you carry it that matters ;-)

RZTI6aX.jpg

As for the diamond, it was an opportunistic buy, the right price!

It had an IGL NY cert, so I didn’t take much notice of that and did my own examination.

It has a total depth ratio of 61% (sorry if i don’t use the correct terms)

The crown height is 13% and the pavilion % is 44% with a girdle 4% faceted polished

The table is 57%

So although not excellent, still very good.

All the lower crown facets line up to the pavilion lines and the distance between the upper crown facets to the lower crown are roughly 50/50.

I get nice arrows and hearts, although I’m finding it hard to capture in a pic.

As for the colour I compared it to a set of master stones and it’s debatable between F-G but i was doing the compare to the left of the master and then the right and seeing if it looked lighter or darker and I’d place it closer to F but only just

As for the inclusions Wisps, and mostly at the edges under the crown , the table was mostly clean l, and one on the pavilion side. When looking at it with a 30x loupe it took me quite a few seconds to find the inclusions each time I picked it up from scratch

At the end of the day I looked at the diamond and it had good brilliance, sintilation, lol is that what it’s called or radiance.

The price was too good to pass up ;-)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, yes, some say the gold with blue is a little over the top, but I suppose it’s how you carry it that matters ;-)

RZTI6aX.jpg

As for the diamond, it was an opportunistic buy, the right price!

It had an IGL NY cert, so I didn’t take much notice of that and did my own examination.

It has a total depth ratio of 61% (sorry if i don’t use the correct terms)

The crown height is 13% and the pavilion % is 44% with a girdle 4% faceted polished

The table is 57%

So although not excellent, still very good.

All the lower crown facets line up to the pavilion lines and the distance between the upper crown facets to the lower crown are roughly 50/50.

I get nice arrows and hearts, although I’m finding it hard to capture in a pic.

As for the colour I compared it to a set of master stones and it’s debatable between F-G but i was doing the compare to the left of the master and then the right and seeing if it looked lighter or darker and I’d place it closer to F but only just

As for the inclusions Wisps, and mostly at the edges under the crown , the table was mostly clean l, and one on the pavilion side. When looking at it with a 30x loupe it took me quite a few seconds to find the inclusions each time I picked it up from scratch

At the end of the day I looked at the diamond and it had good brilliance, sintilation, lol is that what it’s called or radiance.

The price was too good to pass up ;-)

I adore the watches - stunning! What are your plans for the diamond? :kiss2:

And also, apologies for being suspicious of your new account. Miss Faker Pants became very annoying to say the least, though it was good for a laugh in these difficult days!

Welcome & enjoy our lovely community :wavey:

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
no need for apologies, its all good.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet in terms of reselling it or keeping but my wife is making plans, I'm sure :mrgreen:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Find another one and make her big earrings! ;)2

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
My apologies! Welcome :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cm_ls1 -

I like the blue and gold! And I love the way you're wearing it - dressed down neutrals - very nice! If you're gonna wear a watch like that, not over-egging the pudding is definitely the way to go.

Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results